Y/N's Test: Part 6! Darkness of Chaos!

"Come on Kazuma!!" Mira Tsukumo shouted at her husband

"Come on Kazuma!!" Mira Tsukumo shouted at her husband. The sound of the freezing storm filling their ears, making them go numb along with their noses. Even so, the two continued onward as they neared the loud cries of a scared child. "It's right here!!"

Mira drove her frozen hands into the snow-covered ground, ripping it away to reveal a small child. A child wrapped in black clothing, crying out for someone or something to save it from the never-ending cold.

"You poor thing..." Mira stated as she quickly picked up the small child, shaking it kindly, soothing the child until it stopped crying. Looking down at the now calm child, Mira noticed something odd about it, for in its grasp, the child held a single card. A glowing black card with one number emitted from the card's aura. The number "98."

...

Y/N awoke with a start, his eyes bolting open, gasping for air as he did.

"*gasp* What happened?!?! 98?!?" Y/N stated, panicking, hoping he had won his duel and that 98 was still with him. After a few moments, the Tsukumo heard a grunt of conformation from his Number monster, Antitopian. "Good. Glad to know we are still here, ready to face this all together. Let's go. The next duelists are waiting for us."

Y/N quickly got to his feet, standing tall from his victory, trying his best to ignore the pain he was feeling from his intense duel. The Tsukumo continued forward, past the next hallway for his test, just as dark as the last, and while he walked towards the site of his next opponent, a thought entered his mind.

'Oh no... HOW COULD I BE SO CARELESS!?!?!?' Y/N scolded himself.

'What is wrong, Y/N?' Number 98 asked his dueling partner, confused to the duelist's sudden outburst.

'UGHHHH!!!! Every duel I keep the same Life Points!!!' Y/N stated, slapping his own forehead in idiocy as he did. 'Now I have to win his next duel with only six hundred Life Points... and I don't even know how many duels there will be...' Antitopian simply laughed at his partner's mistake and realization.

'Do not fret Y/N. That just means we'll have to win the next one without losing anymore Life Points.' 98 stated, attempting to help Y/N see the brighter side of their position.

'That is very unlike you to try and see the brighter side of things. But you are right...' Y/N stated as he reached the end of the dark hallway, spotting a duel room just like the two before it. "We'll just have to crush them!!!"

Suddenly the darkness of the duel room began to form together in the center of the room, swirling in a raging chaos, one stronger than the two before it.

"What's happening?" Y/N asked to no one in particular but himself. "This feels way stronger than before!"

"This will be your final challenge." A dark voice from beyond spoke, the same one that pushed Y/N to unleash a "Shining Draw" on his last duel. The same voice that promises the Tsukumo's answers. "Prepare yourself, for this will be your final duel."