Dual Duel! Avenging Brothers! Part 2

Y/N found himself in a seemingly endless void of darkness.

"Not this again. Who's trying to take over my mind now 98?" Y/N asked, but, for the first time is the last two years, Y/N didn't feel the presence of his ace Number.

Suddenly, the void began to turn to a shade of a deep red. Bright lighting painting the sky and thunder cracking the silence.

"What is happening?!?"

The void quickly began to warp and shape into a gigantic city.

"Hm. Another city? I keep seeing these kinds of cities in my dreams... why does it keep repeating...?" Y/N questioned as he began to walk further into the city that laid before him.

...

Shark currently stood against his bike outside of a store, waiting for his sister. Rio, who quickly ran out of the store with a bag in hand.

"Finally! You're late. I was waiting here forever." Shark complained.

"Oh c'mon Reginald. I wasn't that la—" Rio began to said before her eyes widened in shock as they began to glow a deep red. Rio immediately dropped her bag.

"Rio?" Shark questioned, knowing full well that his sister had visions occasionally. Most of them pointing towards an issue with the Barians.

"It's Y/N... he's in grave danger...!" Rio said before snapping out of her trance. "We have to find him!!"

Shark simply nodded before grabbing Rio's bag off of the ground and hopping back into his bike, with Rio sitting behind him. Shake quickly revved his bike before taking off into the city of Heartland, in search of the older Tsukumo.

...

Y/N walked around the familiar city, taking notice of all the people around him, their clothes, seeming to be of Greek design, the attitude of the atmosphere. But it was like the Tsukumo was a ghost as none of the city's inhabitants took notice of Y/N's unusual clothing.

Y/N continued to journey around the city, taking notes of many people and characteristics, eventually reaching the city's center. Upon reaching the city's center, Y/N noticed that the sky quickly darkened to a moonless night with only a few moments of silence before a loud scream shattered the newly made silence.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The shout came from deep into the city but could be heard by all startling Y/N. Suddenly, several houses exploded into flames that soon began to spread to neighboring houses.

More screaming erupted from the flames, completely filling the sound around Y/N. All the older Tsukumo could hear was the screaming of those around him and burning fires that engulfed the entirety of the city.

The flames grew bigger and brighter as the screams became quieter and from the flames, Y/N could make out the silhouettes of several figures. The figures soon walked through the giant flames, coming face to face with Y/N.