-1-

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror, these jeans fitted her a few months ago, now it was impossible to put them on. Korea has only one size in all their stores and Y/n doesn’t find that size. She ordered from online, but now it’s tight on her too.

She bent down and took out the scale from under her breath. She took a deep breath and stepped on the scale, only to see the number increasing.

"No," She said while trying to stop herself from crying. While other girls were glowing during the summer time. She just gained more weight.

She took a sigh, there is absolutely nothing she can't do right now, she needs to get ready for school. She got dressed in anything that still fit her.

She left her house without eating, so she decided to take a walk to school, even when his school is quite far from her house.

She was a little excited, as now that school has started, she will be able to see her crush again. She forgets everything when she looks at him.

She finally sees him, talking to his friends. Her heart melt as she saw his boxy smile,

How can someone be so perfect?

She can only admire him like this, there is no chance that she can be with him. So many girls were crushing on him, and some were really pretty and skinny.

Unlike other girls with small bodies, and small faces, Y/n had a chubby face, hiding all of her features, she had thick thighs, and a pudgy stomach, no matter what she wore, her pudgy stomach showed in every fit, she had wide hips and heavy breasts.

There is no way he would even look at such a girl.

He is perfect. Taehyung is the most handsome guy in the school. She felt ashamed of even liking him.

Her eyes met one of his friends, she was surprised, as she showed Jungkook give her a smile.

Did he smile at me? She thought, then shook her head, he must be smiling at someone else.

Jungkook is really handsome like Taehyung, for some reasons, Jungkook is more attractive sometimes.

Girls go crazy over them, why would he smile at Y/n. So it must be out of pity. She told herself.

"God, Y/n, for how long will you just stare at Taehyung?" Somi asked, she is Y/n best friend. And she is nothing compared to Y/n, Somi is really beautiful, and skinny. She is pretty famous for her looks.

"Somi, what else can I do?" She said sadly.

"At Least make a move. I can't bear you just crushing on him."

"That's stupid Somi. Why would he be someone like me?" She said,

"Y/n, you don't know how pretty you are! And try it at least, it's our last year in school. You will regret it if you don't confess now." Somi said, the class bell rang.

Y/n went to her classroom, she stayed her things on the desk. "Is anyone sitting here?"

She looked up, and she can't believe Jungkook is asking this. He wants to sit with Y/n?

"If not, can I?" He asked.

What is she thinking? Of course not. Why would he sit with her? She thought he must be bullying her.

She quickly stood up. "No one is sitting. You can sit."

She thought he wanted her to leave that seat and she did. She stood up and in a hurry she fell on the floor. Making the whole class look at her, everyone started laughing.

Jungkook glared at the class, and everyone stopped laughing. He helped her stand up.She didn't even look at who helped her take up, she just got up and ran out of the class.