-28-

"Don't punish me like this." Jungkook exclaimed, he sat on the doorstep while crying. How could this happen? How could he lose Y/n?

"Y/n," Jeongguk tried to come near Y/n.

"Please leave." She stood up, and opened the door. She pushed him out too. And shut the door.

He looked at Jungkook. "Are you happy? You destroy everything! I hate you. You are like this! I fcking love her! You come between me and her too! " Jungkook said.

Jeongguk sat beside him. "You destroy your own relationship. I haven't even started yet. Y/n and I would look good together right?"

Jungkook looked at him with angry eyes. "Touch her, and I will break every bone in your body."

He whispered, "Oh, already done. What do you think me and y/n have been doing since you left? You left her broke and I fixed her." Jeongguk smirked and wiped his tears. "Come one, don't be a crying baby."

Jungkook pushed his hand. "Fck you,"

"You wish, you stay here and cry. I am leaving now."

__

Y/n opened the door, she knew it. Jungkook was still there. He didn't leave all night. He was sleeping there with his head resting on his knee.

"Jungkook woke up." She touched his shoulder. He opened his eyes and stood up.

"Leave, I don't want to see you sitting on the doorstep. Stop making me feel like a bad person." Y/n coldly said.

"Why? Y/n we can talk this out." He tried to hold her.

"I am getting late for college." Y/n said, she pushed his hand away and started walking.

"I will come with you. We can talk on the way. Which college do you go to?" He asked. He doesn't even know which college she goes to.

"Jungkook, I want you to stop." She said,

"Y/n, I am sorry. I get emotional and overreact. I am scared to lose you, and my fear was right. I am losing you, Y/n. Please stay," Jungkook said.

"We both have lost each other, Jungkook." Y/n said.

"No, we didn't. We can never. Y/n. Don't do this to me." Jungkook held her hand, he looked like he was about to cry.

"I am not ready for a relationship, I was never ready," Y/n said. He let go of her hand and took a deep breath.

"Is it your final decision?" He asked.

"Yes it is." Y/n replied.

Jungkook was about to see something but a police officer interrupted. "Hi, are you Miss Y/n?"

Y/n stared at the police officer. "Yes."

"We would like to answer you some questions regarding Kim Seokjin's murder."

__

"How do you know Kim Seokjin?" The police officer asked. Jungkook was with Y/n so they are investigating him too.

"I don't know him, I have only met him two or three times, he was dating my girlfriend's sister." Jungkook told them.

"Girlfriend? Miss Y/n is your girlfriend?" He asked. Jungkook stared at the police officer.

"Ex-Girlfriend." He replied.

"Do you have any idea what could happen to him?" The other officer asked.

"No, I was not here. I don't know what happened. I was in Paju." Jungkook replied.

"Paju? Is it possible that you k'll him and run away to Paju? Why were you there?"