-5-✨

Jungkook brought her to a house. "Jungkook? Why did you bring me here?"

He dragged her inside the house, while trying to yank her hand away.

"Shut the fck up, I am already mad at you!" He brought her to his room.

He brought me to a house, which is his house? He dragged me inside. He brought her to his room, and pushed her. She fell back on the bed.

He held her face, "You are a stupid dumbgirl." She could clearly see how angry he was, "How dare you date Taehyung?"

"I am sorry. H-he- doesn't like you. I d-don't think he is gay." She said,

She thinks that he has a crush on Taehyung, that is why he bullied her. Or else why would he care about her right?

He came closer to her hovering over her."You are really stupid. I think your head is filled with useless fat too, just like your body." He pushed her head with a finger. "It's you idiot. I fcking liked you. But you always go behind Taehyung."

"Jungkook Don't prank, this is too much." She created distance by pushing his chest.

"I am not pranking. Taehyung is. You think he likes you? He only did that because of a bet we made. He was going to ditch you in front of everyone. And his phone is filled with thousands of your ugly photos. He made a video of you eating and he was going to show it to Everyone." Jungkook said.

Taehyung did that? But she thought he liked her.

Reality hit her, why would the most handsome guy of school suddenly start liking her.

She looked down and started crying. Of course he doesn't like her

Jungkook made her look at him. "No one. Literally no one likes a girl like you, because they are scared. Everyone is afraid, afraid to accept how much they love these curves."

He bit his lips, looking at her body. "I want to see and admire every part of you."

He took off her shirt, and she quickly covered her body with her hands. She was more scared that he would see her body than whatever he was doing.

“Give me a chance Y/n, to make you feel beautiful.”" He said while taking off her pants, he ended up ripping them.

She still tried to cover her body, she didn't want him to see her stretch marks, cellulitis, scars and all the imperfections.

He kissed her neck. "No one wants you. No one finds you hot or pretty. No one appreciates your beauty, no one accepts how hot your body looks. But no me Y/n, I am not like others, I can die to touch this hot body of yours."

He bit her neck, making her groan. "But I can't fcking stop thinking about you. I find you so fcking hot. So sexy and beautiful."

He tugged off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. "I could just keep you here and starve you until you are skinny and weigh nothing. But I want this. I want these curves. I want you."

"You are so lucky. That you find a guy who respects your body so much."

He kissed her lips, she tried to tell her 'No Y/n, he was playing. It's his game. He doesn't love me. I know that.'

"Stop Jungkook. I know you are playing."

"I was playing before But now I really want you. I waited for months, just to see you dating Taehyung, who was going to hurt you."  His hand sneaked in her underwear.

She was surprised, and tried her best to push him away. "Are you crazy? Stop it."

"I can't. Just let me love you Y/n." He tied her hand, she gasped as he thrust his finger in her, he pulled off her underwear.