-25-

Y/n looked at the text.

Y/n- Hi, are you doing well in Paju? Hwaiting for the training! I got admission in culinary school, I am really excited for it! Also I am going to a psychologist. Jeongguk made me realize that I do need professional help, and it was a good decision. I am not alone, many people with different bodies and weight go through that. I hope when we meet again, you can meet me without worrying about my diet and horrible eating habits. I promise you I will be a better person for you, for us. I love you and I miss you alot 💖

She sent this text yesterday, but Jungkook didn't reply to it. Jungkook can't reply because can't even see her text. Jeongguk hacked her phone so every time she texts Jungkook, he has not received it and he will not send her text either.

It has been a week, maybe she should call. She tried to call him but he didn't pick up. "He really ends things with me."

Someone suddenly back hugged her and hid her face on her neck.  "I missed you so much."

Jeongguk's voice matched Jungkook's so much, for a second Y/n really thought it was him.

"Oh, hi." Y/n removed his arms from her. She and Jeongguk have been hanging out. More like he doesn't leave her alone. "I got the admission." Y/n told him, she decided to take admission in culinary school.

"Really! That is great!" He hugged her again. "Are you happy now?"

"Yes! I am. Let's have lunch together! My treat." Y/n exclaimed. She thinks of Jeongguk as her friend.

"When are you making food for me? I want to eat food cooked by chef Y/n." He pouted.

"Chef Y/n?! God don't call me that!" Y/n cheeks were turning red.

"Why not! You got admission, you will open your own restaurant one day! What will you name it?"

"Don't think too far. We never know about life." Y/n said. "Maybe I mess this up too."

Jeongguk held her face and squeezed her cheeks. "Think positive! You will have only positive thoughts. Nothing bad will happen."
_

Jungkook was in the locker room. He has been training really hard, now he is out of school level football, and is about to play for the nation. That is a huge responsibility, other players are older than him and Jungkook is the youngest. But still Jungkook always gives his best.

It is good that he is busy, it gives him less time to think. But whenever he is eating, sleeping, or he is alone. He misses Y/n.

He missed her so much that it started to hurt him. It's not just the distance between them. Y/n is the best thing that happened in his life. He can't imagine her leaving him too.

Jungkook stared at his phone. He got no text from Y/n, and no calls. It has been a week. He said he will not contact, but he knew Y/n would. But she didn't even reply to his voice note.

Maybe Y/n is sick? Maybe she is not feeling well so she couldn't text. What if she is in trouble? Maybe she is depressed and sad?

Jungkook decided to call Y/n. He waited, and waited. But she didn't pick her.

Jungkook got sad. Maybe she just blocked him. She might need space too.

He opened Instagram and saw Jeongguk's post.

It was a picture of Y/n, she was sitting with a huge smile, the photo was candid. With captions,

'I want to make you happy everyday 💞💖 #date #love'

Jungkook looked at her pictures, she definitely doesn't look depressed. He looked at hashtags, date ? Love? She replaced him.

Jungkook was truly hurt.
__