-14-

Y/n tried calling Jungkook multiple times, but he did not pick up the call. He was ignoring her completely.

She hate that, sh want him to be mad at her, but don't ignore her like this.

Him saying nothing to her shows how hurt he actually is.

One person that Jungkook hates the most in the whole entire world is Jeongguk, and seeing that picture of Y/n kissing him, broke Jungkook's heart.

She rang the bell, she was nervous. Jeongguk told her about his mother's birthday, and invited her. So she decided to come and she could talk to Jungkook.

When the door opened, Jeongguk smiled at her. "Y/n, so glad you are here. Welcome." He hugged her.

She pulled away quickly, then she saw a lady in her late 30's. She was pretty and slim when at her age, Y/n was scared that she would hate her.

"Woah, who is this Guk? Your girlfriend?" His mother asked.

"No, she is Jungkook's girlfriend." He replied,

"Oh, he is dating such a cute girl, come inside." She said, Y/n smiled and gave her the gift she brought for their mother.

"Happy birthday, aunty."

"Thank you dear." She said, When Y/n entered the house, she looked around for Jungkook.

She saw him, "Jungkook, look your girlfriend is here." His mother said.

He looked at Y/n, then looked away.

"Mom! Lets cut the cake?" Jeongguk said to avoid the awkwardness.

"Okay."

After cutting the cake, they sit together. Y/n got to spend time with his family and relatives, all of them were really nice to her. Jungkook didn't even look at her during the whole event.

Y/n noticed how his mother was just praising Jeongguk, telling her how good he is in studies, and everything he does.

They sat together to have dinner, Y/n held Jungkook hand under the table but he pushed her hand away.

His parents were nice, they noticed that they had a fight or something. So they tried to change the topic and talk to Y/n.

"Mom, me and Jungkook bought this gift for you." Jeongguk said.

"He is lying, I didn't buy anything for you." Jungkook said and Jungkook left.

"I will be back." Y/n followed him. "Jungkook, please talk to me." She said while following him to his room.

"Just leave." He said.

"I am not leaving, let me explain."

"FCKING LEAVE ME HOUSE!" He yelled.

His mother heard him yelling at her.

"This is how I teach you to treat a girl? Why are you so rude to her while she is being so sweet?" His mother said.

"Mom, can you not interfere?"

"This is the reason, you are so disrespectful to me and her too. You've never been a good son, now at least be a good boyfriend!" She scolded him.

"I am not good! I don't want to be a good son or good boyfriend! Why can't I be myself?! I can't pretend like Jeongguk does! I can't be perfect! Because I am not. I will not be surprised if Y/n leave me for Jeongguk! No one cares about me because I don't know how to pretend." Jungkook exclaimed and went to his room.

His mother sighed. "Y/n dear, I am so sorry for his behavior. He is insane and disrespectful. Come, I will tell Jeongguk to drop you home."

"It's fine. I will try to talk to him once. I think he might need me." Y/n said.

"You sure?" His mother said. Y/n nodded her head. His mother said.

Y/n looked at his room, she took a deep breath, and opened the door. It wasn't locked. He kidda wants Y/n to follow him and talk to him.

She saw him sitting on the bed. She was scared, what if he scolds her? Yell at her?

She walked near him nervously, he was hiding his face in his hand. "Jungkook,"

She gently touched his hair, she heard him sobbing. She hugged him. "I am sorry, Jungkook,"

He wrapped his arms around her, He started crying. "I know I am not perfect, I can't be perfect. I am not even good."

"It's fine, I don't want you to be perfect or good." She said while playing with his hair.

"I know Jeongguk is way better than me, he is the best. But Y/n, I can promise that he can't love you as much as I do." He was crying like a child, while holding her tightly. "Please don't leave me because of him."

"I will not," she doesn't want to leave him.

"I trust you, because I don't trust him Y/n. He has taken everything from me. I can't let him take you. But now he is trying to steal you. What should I do? How would I hide you from him? He will take you away from me."

"No, no. He will not." She can't understand why he acts like this, Jeongguk is just a cute guy. Why would Jungkook say this?"

"YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING Y/N! HE WILL TEAR US APART! I KNOW THAT! I KNOW HIM!"  He started crying harder, he kissed her forehead. "No, that can't happen this time. He can't take you from me. No, he will not. I will not let him."
__

Y/n caressed his red cheeks, she wondered why Jungkook acted this way.

When he saw her with Taehyung, his reaction was different.

She got a notification on her phone, she doesn't want to disturb Jungkook who was sleeping on her chest. She gently placed him down to get her phone.

She wanted to inform her mom that she is staying here. She unlocked her phone and she saw the news.

Some girls from his school were found dead.

What's crazy was that it was the same girls who bullied Y/n.

And they were found in the same trash container where Jeongguk locked them a few days ago….

So did Jeonguk kill them?

__