-8-

"Y/n, get ready for school. Why are you still sleeping?" Her mother said.

"I am not going to school." Y/n replied.

"Y/n! You skipped school the other day too." Her mother exclaimed.

"I am really sick, I can't go."

"Stop faking. I am waiting for you at the table."

She came out of the blanket, her eyes were red because of crying too much, she doesn't know what to feel, she kinda misses Jungkook, he texts her so many times during the day. Now no messages.

Maybe things ended?

Taehyung doesn't want either. She doesn't want anyone or anything. She trusts no one anymore.

But Jungkook lied to her about the whole bet thing, causing her to break up with Taehyung.

And slept with her out of jealousy, that is a huge red flag.

Still, the things he does after that felt like true love.

__

Jungkook rings the bell. Y/n's brother found out who it was, and he saw it was Jungkook. He rolled his eyes. Jungkook rings the bell again.

"No one is home." He said.

"You are clearly inside, is Y/n home? I need to talk to her." Jungkook exclaimed.

"She is, Why would I let you come inside?" He laughed.

Jungkook sighed. "Butth*le."

"The hell you called me? Now I will not let you inside no matter what?!" Her brother said. He called what Jungkook thought of him.

"I said nothing, opened the door."

"First, apologize."

"Sorry, now open it!"

"Hmm, nah. I will not." Her brother said.

"Gosh! Why?" Jungkook rang the bell again and again so at least someone else would open the door but it was just Y/n and her brother. Now he was worried why Y/n wasn't opening the door.

"I will open the door, but in exchange, you will give me that cool leather jacket that you were wearing the other day." He said.

"No, why would I? You are a kid, it wouldn't even gonna fit you "

"You are not meeting my sister."

"Fine, you can keep it. Now open the door."

He finally did. Jungkook glared at him. He went to Y/n's room, she wasn't there. But her brother said he would be here.

The bathroom door was slightly open, he pushed the door. He was stunned by her on the floor crying in pain, with blood and vomit on the ground and toilet.

He bent and held her. "Y/n are you okay?"

"S-tay away. I am c-overed in vomit." As she got some on her clothes. He still wrapped her arms around her helping her to stand up, he doesn't care about anything.

He sat her on the bed, he got really worried. "Y/n?! What is wrong with you! Why do you hurt yourself like this? You don't care about me do you? What would I do if anything happened to you?"

He hugged her, She heard sobbing, he was crying because of that. "Why don't you just stop doing this?"

He pulled away and cupped her face.

She groaned, she held her stomach. "Does it hurt? Should I take you to the hospital?"

He brings her out of her room.