-21-

Y/n hugged Somi. Somi was confused. "Somi, are you okay?"

She shook her head and started crying. She apologized to Y/n for everything and cried over herself getting exposed and hated.

Jungkook was mad. He doesn't trust Somi. Even when Y/n has forgiven her. Jungkook was still waiting outside while she was in Somi's house.

After two hours, he saw Y/n leaving the house.

"Oh god Y/n! What is wrong with you? How could you forgive Somi?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?"

"That doesn't matter! You tell me what you are still friends with?"

Y/n sighed. "Her social media was everything to her. And she suddenly lost popularity. Now everyone hates her. I just confirmed her like a friend would."

"You know what she did to you right?"

"Yeah, so I broke our friendship after that. She has never been with me, but before breaking off I wanted to be with her." She said he held Jungkook's arm. "Now I have no best friends, so Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Will you be my best friend?"

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yes! I am your best friend! Boyfriend! And soon to be your husband!"

"Husband? Right now let's go home. I need to study! And I need to find some who could teach me math!" Y/n said.

"I can help." Jungkook said.

"Really? Are you good at math?"

"Of course, I am."

"Oh okay, then help me now." She said, He held her face and kissed her lips.

"I will help you tomorrow. I have other plans for now."

__

"Help me! Tutor me math!" Jungkook said. Jeongguk never expected Jungkook to come to him asking for help again.

"Leave. Jungkook, I am busy." Jeongguk said.

"I have a huge problem! Y/n is worried about her exams! I wanted to Help her!" Jungkook whined.

"Help her? You suck in math." Jeongguk said.

"Yes! I know! That is Why I am asking for your help!  " Jungkook said.

Jeongguk smirked. "Send her to me, I will give her tutoring, she will top all the exams."

Jungkook laughed. "Never! Just help me! I will teach her myself."

Jeongguk sighed. "Fine, let's study."

Jungkook put his notebook and book on the table. "What did you do, Somi?" Jeongguk asked.

"Nothing."

Jeongguk looked at him, "Really? Nothing? After all the things she did to Y/n. Woah you are a horrible boyfriend. I would have killed her."

"I am not a killer like you." Jungkook said.

"I was a kid, forget it, Jungkook." Jeongguk exclaimed.

"I would have forgotten it but I suffered a lot because of your one lie and you brought it up to Y/n too." Jungkook said.

The childhood story that Jeongguk and Jungkook both told. Jungkook was right, he didn't kill that kid. It was Jeongguk and he put the blame on Jungkook.

Jungkook still hates Jeongguk because of that.

"Let's just stick to studying." Jeongguk said.
_

"Oh my god!! Woah! Jungkook I can't believe it! I got 84! Ahhh! Thank you so much!" Y/n hugged Jungkook. He smiled.

"No problem." Jungkook said, hugging her back.

"I really passed the exam! I thought I would fail." Y/n said. They have finally graduated from high school and Y/n passed her exam too.

They had dinner with their friends to celebrate it. After dinner, Jungkook decided to sneak her away to a place.

They talked and stared at the sky. "So, did you decide what you want to do?" Jungkook asked.

Y/n sighed. "Maybe Yes."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I am thinking of going to culinary school." Y/n said.

"That would be great! You are an amazing chef." Jungkook smiled.

"Maybe everyone will make fun of me, a fat girl. Going to a cooking school."

"Y/n! No one will make fun of you! And I have eaten the food you made! You have amazing talent." Jungkook said. Y/n smiled and hugged him.

"You are amazing Jungkook." She said, He always cheers her up and supports her.

"I will miss you. I don't want to go" Jungkook kissed her forehead. He is leaving in two weeks for Paju.  

"No! You are going okay! I want you to play for National! I would be so proud when I tell everyone my boyfriend is a footballer who plays for the nation." Y/n said.

"You want to flex?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes! I definitely want to flex."

Jungkook kissed her cheeks and hugged her tightly. "I love you so much."
__

Y/n stared at her report, she was pregnant. She is happy with Jungkook. Really happy. And he wants a baby. Maybe she is too.

"You just keep disappointing your family." Jin said. She doesn't know that she always ends up with him being her doctor. "Woah kid is it? That handsome? Forget it. He would leave you. He was with you just for fun. No way he will expect this baby."

These are the words that Y/n don't want to hear. She is already scared. What if she gained more weight?

"Y/n listen," he sat with her. "How about you get abortion? It will be the best decision. It's not like he will accept the baby."

Jin cupped her face. "I know you are shocked. Get abortion. I know you started dating him to get over me. We can get back together."

She pushed his hand away. "What the hell is wrong with you, you are dating my sister."

"Fine I will break up, now are you happy?" He said.

Jin is still into Y/n, he manipulates her and harms her with his words. He does like her, but he wants her to be skinny. But he wants to have control over her and her life. When he broke up he thought Y/n would come to him begging but Y/n had enough. That is why he started dating her sister to hurt Y/n..

"You are too much." Y/n stood up and left.

___