-26-

Y/n rings the doorbell. Jin opened the door. He smiled and hugged Y/n. He really loves to hug her, she feels so soft. He pulled away. "Come inside, it has been such a long time since you came here."

Y/n entered the house. "I cooked dinner for you." Jin said.

"No Oppa, I am on a diet. I want to become pretty for you. If I am dating a man like you, I should become someone who would look good beside you. I don't want you to be embarrassed." Y/n exclaimed.

"You are motivated this time. Good."

"Oppa, were you really dating unnie because of me?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, of course baby. I told you I only love you." He holds Y/n's hand.

"Unnie is prettier, she is skinny. Then why do you want to be with me?" She said, Jin smirked, Y/n was easier to control. He wants someone who would be under his control and do things the way he wants and she would worship him all the time.

"You are prettier, just lose weight."

"I will Oppa, I will do everything you say. No one else loves you except you." Y/n was cringing so much.

He cupped her face. "True, no one does. That Jungkook doesn't value you, he left you while you were in hospital, how cruel of him."

"Who will tell unnie?" Y/n asked.

"Let's not tell her now, we can date in secret. I want to test if you are being honest and will lose weight. If you are able to do that, we will become official." Jin said, he wrapped his arms around her neck. "You slapped me two times."

"I am sorry, I was angry and hurt. Please forgive Oppa." Y/n apologized.

He pulled her closer, and their lips almost touched.

The door opened, and Y/n sister was standing there.

"Baby, you?" Jin was shocked, it was her night duty. He was not expecting her. "Y/n came here."

"I heard everything, Jin." She said, Y/n was on call with her sister all this time. "You are so disgusting!" She yelled. "I never want to see your face again! We are breaking up!"

She exclaimed and left. He sighed. "Really Y/n? We could have talked about this. You directly told her. Look how hurt she is."

Y/n slapped him again. " Fck you! Really you are disgusting! Who do you think you are to keep telling me to lose weight! Get skinny? Who even wants to be with you! You are just a pretty face! With ugly personality! Never show me or my sister your face again."
__

Y/n sister cried while hugging Y/n. "I am really sorry Y/n. He made me believe that you were wrong. I am so sorry."

She kept apologizing to Y/n. "It's fine unnie. He is really manipulating."

"Unnie, I will come back. Jeongguk is waiting outside."

Jeongguk helped Y/n plan this to expose Jin.  Y/n went and Jeongguk was still waiting. Y/n smiled. "Thank you for helping me."

"It's fine. I honestly think he deserves a worse punishment, if he bothered you let me know." Jeongguk said.

"I think he will not." Y/n exclaimed, she looked at her feet and smiled. While remembering the things Jin said, in the past she would have believed him. But she realized how much Jungkook loved her and made her feel comfortable about her body. "Did you talk to Jungkook?"

"I didn't, mom called him regularly. He is fine." Jeongguk said.

"Did he ask about me?" Y/n asked.

"No, he has moved on I think." Jeongguk said. Y/n looked at him.