-9-

Jungkook kneeled on the floor, while she was on the edge of the bed, taking her ass in his hands, kneaded the soft flesh for a few seconds, and he spread her walk with his thumb.

His hands, digging into her fat of hip, as he drags her closer, kissing and biting her thighs.

Right now her chest, neck, and thighs were covered in hickeys.

She has no idea where the cat is. Or doesn't he even own a cat?

Maybe it was her cat aka pussy that he was talking about.

Y/n moaned, as he buried his face between her legs, flattening his tongue over her folds,

He really wanted her to sit on his face but she was not comfortable. So he is still trying to pleasure her.

His big hands, on her hips, pulling her closer to his mouth, as he noses at her cl't. His tongue flickering over her hole, "Fck, so wet."

He groaned low and hot against her p*ssy at how soaked she is. He stood up, again.

“You know I love you right?" Jungkook asks, leaning down by her ear, his breath makes her skin break out in goosebumps.

His fingers started fcking her, while his lips got pressed against her neck. He stopped, "I ask you something, you know that I love you right?"

She nodded her head. Jungkook smirked. "Good, because I am about to Fck you like I don’t."

He pulled his finger out, unbuckling his belt. Making sure to use protection this time.

"Fcking gorgeous, and all mine." He said, thrusting his c0ck, in her warm wall.

She hisses as he takes the hard bud of her nipple in his body, she moans as he sucks at it. He loves her heavy breasts, he loves holding them in his hands, sucking and biting them. But he is forgetting that she is extremely sensitive, and turns her into a moaning mess and he adores her moans.

She sinks her teeth into the meat of his shoulder, to muffle her raspy cry of his name as he thrust deep in her. Her walls flutter around his thick c0ck as he pushes deeper and deeper.

Y/n stretched her arms, she had never been this relaxed before. She looked around, and Jungkook wasn't there.

She stood up, looking at herself in the mirror, Jungkook always gave her an oversized outfit that made her look tiny.

When she walked out of his room, Jungkook said his parents were not home. She doesn't want to roam around his house like this, she was just trying to find him.

Then she finally saw a guy sitting on the gaming chair and playing games. She thought it must be his brother, as Jungkook mentioned about him. She can't see his face and hair as he was wearing a hoodie cap.

As clumsy as she is, she hit feet with the wall. She groaned. He looked at her, "Jungkook! It's you! I thought I was someone else." Y/n said, he stared at Y/n. Then put his headphones on the table.

"Are you okay? You hurt yourself?" He asked, she walked near him and nodded her head.

"Aww, baby. Come here." He sat her on his lap.

"No, I am heavy-"

"Sit still baby." He holds her in place, "You are not heavy." He caressed her legs.

Y/n looked down, she was blushing, he does such adorable little things.

The room was dark, but she could see his face through the light of the PC screen.