-19-

Y/n was relieved that Jungkook left before she woke up. If her mother caught him here, she can't even imagine what would happen.

She took a shower, she went back to his room, she didn't realize it before, but now she saw that the bed sheets were clean. Did Jungkook change them last night after she slept?

She unplugged her phone from the charger. He plugged her phone into the charger too, sweet. She always forgets to plug the phone and she wakes up with a low battery. She smiled.

She remembered that her phone was taken by her brother, so she hopes he is fine.

She decided to go to the kitchen to have some coffee, her house already felt like a market. There were so many noises coming, it's a normal day in her house.

"What are you cooking mom?" She asked.

"I was making breakfast for Jungkook."

Y/n eyes widen. "For whom?"

"Jungkook, he was here last night. He told us that Finn hid your phone and pranked him. He is such a nice guy. He was worried about you and came to check on you late at night even when it was raining in such cold weather." Her mother said.

She can't believe that she is hearing this from her mother.

She went to the living room and she was surprised to see Jungkook was still there, he was laughing with her father.

How did he do this?

They were talking about football, her father is a huge football fan and Jungkook plays and loves football, so they have a lot to talk about. Jungkook was showing him some videos on his phone. "Really, it's you? Woah, you should be playing for nationals by now."

Jungkook smiled, his ear turned red as he was blushing a little because of the compliment.

Jungkook saw her, he walked to her and kissed her forehead. "Good morning baby."

Her mother called them as breakfast was ready.

Y/n hold his hand, and whisper. "Why didn't you leave? My parents would kill me."

"I don't think so, they look really happy that I am here." He replied.

"How did you do that?" She asked.

"I told them the truth, your brother and his stupid prank made me worried. Let's eat now, I am so hungry." He pouted. She chuckled.
__

"Your family is actually nice." Jungkook thought her family would be like his, maybe she gets compared to her sister like he does with his twin brother.

"Yeah, they are." She replied.

"Still you don't love yourself? You have a loving family and you have me too." He said. Y/n sighed.

"It's not like my family does it on purpose or they want to hurt me. My family members are of normal weight and I was born overweight. Still I am, so I feel different from my family. And they make comments which they think are okay to say but they hurt me. It's just too common for everyone to fat shame without even thinking."

She shrugs her shoulders and hides her hands deeper in her pocket. Her hands sweat a lot even in winter when Jungkook holds it. She is glad it is winter so she can hide her hand in pocket.

"You know when I was younger, everyone used to love my chubby cheeks. I used to get a lot of compliments that I am cute and pretty. When I grew up everyone just changed, everyone started telling me to lose weight and become skinny or else I will not be considered pretty."

"I still think you are adorable and I love your chubby cheeks.If I had known you from childhood, I would never let you be insecure of your body." Jungkook held her cheeks and kissed her cheeks.