-30-

Y/n saw Jungkook alone, he left the dinning in hurry and looked comfortable when Y/n was around, so she decided to talk to him. They both are not teenagers anymore, so it would be a mature thing to do if they just talk to each other or else the awkwardness will not go away.

In the past when she tried to talk to him Jeongguk interrupted them, but he was busy helping his mom so Y/n could talk to Jungkook.

"Hi, you are a celebrity now so you were ignoring me. So I decided to be the first one to talk. " She didn't know what to say, she was nervous too. He finally looked at her, and gave a short smile.

He shook his head."No, it's not like that. I am not a celebrity."

"Really? I went to the mall a few days ago and saw you everywhere." She said, and she is not even kidding he is everywhere. Jungkook has so many endorsement deals with like Adidas, Calvin Klein not only that, you would see him in other ads for literally always like ramen, vitamin, and whatnot. "Not every football achieves that, the only other player I know who gets as much fame as you is Son Heung Min and he has been playing for years now you are still a rookie and have become global ambassador of Calvin Klein."

"Really? You must see the Calvin Klein photoshoot then." He said he was getting a little comfortable with her. She was shocked. She did, she saw it again and again. She gulped her saliva.

"Yeah, not gonna lie. It skipped my beat. I still feel goosebumps when I look at the ads!" She said and Jungkook's eyes were turning red. He was trying to make her shy but it backfired and she was making him blush. "It makes me so happy to see where you are."

Maybe he is rising up in success but still feels empty. "You are different now, and It's nice to see you like this."

She smiled, he breathed heavily. Her smile has always been his favorite, but now it feels different, real. As if she is happy from inside out. "You are loved by the whole nation, how do you feel?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I came back home and don't feel welcomed. I can see how my mom's behavior changed towards me, maybe her heart is pure now, but I can't just forget how she has been with me since my childhood."

He hasn't said this to anyone, but Y/n it's so easy for him to talk to her. People's behavior changes when someone becomes famous or successful.

"Jeongguk still treats you the same , doesn't he." Y/n said. Jungkook nodded his head.

"Yeah, and I feel like someday he will take my career from me too." Jungkook doesn't trust Jeongguk, he feels like Jeongguk will destroy Jungkook's career too.

"No, he would not. He is really supportive."

Jungkook let out a sad chuckle, she is taking his side. Jeongguk brainwashed her so much that now she can't believe Jeongguk can be bad.

It was silent now, she spoke again. "I kept my promise tho, I said I will be your biggest supporter and fan."

"Are you?" He asked.

"Yes! Ask me anything about Football and you! I know everything." She was accepting it openly, because it would make him feel better and it did. "You know dad couldn't stop talking about you, Son was his favorite but after the Japan Vs Korea match you are his favorite now."

Jungkook smiled, he felt better to hear that. "You should come to my next match, I will send tickets for you and your family. You can bring your boyfriend too."

"Boyfriend?" Y/n asked, confused.

"He doesn't attend my matches as my brother and twin, but Maybe he will with you."

Y/n shook her head. "Jeongguk and I are not dating. We are just really close friends."

Jungkook looked at her. Jeongguk keeps saying Y/n is his girlfriend but Y/n is saying they are not dating so he trusts her.

"Oh, you both look like you are dating." Jungkook said.

"No, we are not. You know I never had many friends, and the ones I had were really toxic but Jeongguk is a really good friend." She told him. He nodded his head.

"Jungkook," she called his name. He looked at her eyes. "Just so you know. Even if I move on, I would never date your twin. No matter what."

He trusts her words, Jeongguk just creates misunderstanding between Y/n and Jungkook but if Y/n is saying she will never date Jeongguk, Jungkook trusts her.

"Are you dating anyone else?" He asked. She shook his head. "So I still have a chance? Remember what I said?"

"I still haven't achieved my goals. Until then You can date hot models."

"I am not into models." He said.

"Right, Or you'll never find someone like me." She said it as a joke.

"Never tried to find someone like you. You are irreplaceable." He said. Not even for a second he thought of dating someone else or even going out. He is willing to wait for her as much as she wants.

But right at that moment, she felt like she didn't want to wait anymore and be with him. The air got tense between them as they wanted to kiss each other.

Before that could happen they got interrupted. Jeongguk hugged Y/n from behind. He is super clingy to her sometimes, which Y/n find weird too and tell him not to do that. He would apologize and say he will not but then again.

" Your mom called. She is asking if you want to stay over or go back" Jeongguk said in a way to make Jungkook think that Y/n stays over at night with Jeongguk.

"Of course go back. I never stay over." She said not want Jungkook to misunderstand them.

"Okay, let me drop you home." Jeongguk said. Y/n nodded her head. She looked at Jungkook.

"I will see you later, bye." Y/n smiled at Jungkook who smiled back at her.

__

Jeongguk was in her room. He has multiple PC monitors on his desk. He was playing video games on one of them. While there, others were playing footage of Y/n.

Her laptop, her phone, every device she owns is connected to his. So he can see what she is doing 24/7. That is something he enjoys a lot, he likes to keep his eyes on her and know what she is doing.

He looked from his side eyes, she was smiling. Jeongguk stopped playing the game and put down his headphones.

Y/n was smiling while texting someone. He got curious, he is the only one who is making her smile, now who is this someone else who is making Y/n smile like this?

He opened the selecting and her phone, he can even check her phone and who she is talking or texting.

At this point he is monitoring and controlling her life and he finds pleasure in doing that.

Jungkook.

She was texting Jungkook. Jeongguk couldn't believe it. He thought Jungkook's chapter was already closed in Y/n's life. But no. Jungkook was texting her with his new number.

Jungkook was using the match tickets as an excuse to talk to her.

Jeongguk was furious. He calculates his time and effort, and for the past three years he has invested so much time in Y/n and what she did? She always rejected him and preferred Jungkook all the time.

Should she be with Jeongguk now? He is the best twin here. Why did she friendzoned him all the time? Jeongguk wants her, and now it's being too much. He has tried everything to make her fall in love with him and what Jeongguk gets in return? Seeing Y/n being a fan of Jungkook? Drawing his portraits? Still being extremely in love with Jungkook?

Jeongguk decided to stop his act now, he had enough of being a good boy. He needs to be his real self and make Y/n his before Jungkook spoils it.

__