-31-

Jungkook took a deep breath, he was out running near the han river, he missed it when he was in Paju, it was anywhere else, his team was selected for Asia cup, he is home for a week and then he has to leave again.

He feels weird ever since he returned to Seoul. He didn't text Y/n but he could see her Instagram stories that she is sharing. She is having fun. He blocked her in the past then he made a fake account just to follow her.

"Excuse me." Someone patted his back. Jungkook turned and saw a boy, he looked young, maybe 16-17. The boy looked at Jungkook's face in shock. Jungkook looked at his hand while he was holding Jungkook's airpods case that must have fallen down while running. "Here,"

Jungkook took it, "Oh thanks."

The boy bowed to him. "Are you really Jeon Jungkook! I am your huge fan! You are really cool!"

Jungkook smiled. "Good to see you."

Jungkook brings his hand closer to the boy to shake it, the boy quickly rubs his hand with his shirt before shaking hands with Jungkook. "You are my inspiration! I want to become a soccer player like you."

"So you play soccer too? Did you get hurt while playing?" He said Jungkook could see bruises on the boy.

"Yes, I play. I want to become a player too one day!"he said.

"What's your name?" Jungkook sits on the bench and drinks some water.

"Jay," the boy replied.

"Come sit with me Jay."
__

"Jeongguk," She let out a cry.

"Ah, just a little more fck." He moaned. Y/n wished her hands were free, she would have snatched his face and ripped his hair off his head until he was bald. "Oh god baby."

He kissed her lips, in return she bit his lips. He enjoys it, he enjoys that too. His thrusts slow down a little, he breaks the kiss. He c*me in her. Y/n was terrified, he hasn't been using protection either, she doesn't want to get pregnant like this and with his baby.

But that is exactly what Jeongguk wants, he wants to burn Jungkook.

"Ahh, fck, it's so pretty. Take all of it." He mumbled and started crying again. He has been acting like nothing but a psychopath. Treating her as if she is not even a human. "Get pregnant with my babies soon."

He placed a kiss on her stomach and then laid beside her on the small mattress.

She has no idea how long it has been that she has kept them, she doesn't feel like she is a human. Humans don't get treated like this. She is chained by the neck all the time, sometimes he lets her hands free but if she tries to hit him or push him, he chains her again.

She can't even use the bathroom without his permission, so she has to ask him first. And after she gets to know he has a camera in the bathroom, she tries to avoid eating or drinking so she doesn't have to use the bathroom.

Sometimes he let her wear something, but mostly no. He works here, so he is mostly with her. He says it's a waste of his time to take off her clothes. She feels exposed and her soul breaking.

Jeongguk touched her cheek and she flinched but he was just wiping her tears. "You are fine. Tell me what you want to eat? I will let you choose what we eat for dinner tonight."

"How long has it been?" She asked.

"5 weeks." He told her.

"5 weeks," she repeated in a low voice. Her throat was dry. Jeongguk noticed, he stood up and went to open the small fridge. 5 weeks so Jungkook must be back home, after his matches?

Y/n stared at him blankly, he looked just like Jungkook yet so different, so ugly, so horrible. 

Jeongguk gave her water. He opened the water bottle and brought it to her lips. "Drink baby."

Y/n was indeed thirsty, so she drank it. He smiled. "Such a good girl, you would look so good while sucking me."

She immediately stopped drinking the water. Her mouth was shut, just the thought made her sick to her stomach. He continued holding the bottle letting it fall on her body.

"Hmm, you like the idea? You like the idea of it huh?" He smirked. He threw the empty bottle on the ground.

"Why are we here? Is it suffocating me, I feel like I would die." She said,

"Why? It's a nice place, it's clean, there are air conditioners here. It's not like I am keeping you in a rotting place." He said. There are air conditioners, and when he leaves he leaves the air conditioners at low level, that means her shiver because there are no blankets and either she is naked or the clothes are too thin. He doesn't so when he comes back, Y/n would crave for some type of warmth and he would provide it to her.
___

Jungkook was minding his own business and sitting in the living room. While watching some series.

Jeongguk came near him, Jungkook avoided him and nowadays Jeongguk is mostly not home. Jungkook doesn't care, Jeongguk is actually weird but Jungkook decided to mind his own business.

Jeongguk took Jungkook's phone that was on the table. "What are you doing?" Jungkook said and tried to take it back from him, but Jeongguk opened the transfer cover.

"Updating the ultrasound picture." He showed him new prints.

"What is this?" He said.

"Y/n is pregnant and you are going to be an uncle so I wanted you to be the first one to know." Jeongguk said.

"Stop lying, she is not even in Korea. How is it possible?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"It is, we spend time together before she leaves and she gives me this news. Isn't it great news? And this time She really wants to have this baby, we planned together and-"

Jungkook punched his face. "Do you even love her? Did you do it to make me angry?"

"Both." Jeongguk smirked knowing Jungkook must be burning with anger.

"Fck off! I fcking hate you!" Jungkook pushed him to the wall.

Jeongguk fought back. "What do you think I love you? I should have strangled you in the womb!"

He said while choking Jungkook, Jungkook kicked him, causing Jeongguk to crash his back to the table. "You should have, you didn't. And now I will k'll you!"

Jungkook got on top of him while punching his face. Jeongguk started laughing, his nose was bleeding while he was laughing. "I will end your career too, it's so freaking fun to ruin you Jungkook and you are so damn. I am fcking the girl I love and you can't do anything."

"Shut up!" Jungkook hit Jeongguk more. Jungkook would have actually k'll Jeongguk but their mother interrupt.

"Oh my god! What are you both doing?! Jungkook got off him!" Their mother holds Jungkook and pulls him away. She gasped when saw Jeongguk's face covered with blood. "What happened?"

"I just told Jungkook Y/n is pregnant and he got jealous." Jeongguk said.

"Oh my god, are you a kid Jungkook? You are becoming crazier! What if you had k'll brother?" She said,

"I would be happy to k'll! And Yes! I am crazy! I am crazy because of this guy! He is not my brother!" Jungkook yelled and went to his room.

Jungkook hates Jeongguk, he hates him. He ruined everything, he ruined Jungkook's life. He is not a twin, he is like an evil persona.

Tears filled his eyes, is she really pregnant? There is no hope for Jungkook, Jeongguk ruins everything.

His phone was ringing non stop, he didn't pick up the call. Jungkook is not even surprised looking at it. Now Jeongguk wants to ruin his career too.

__