-13-

Y/n was happy to see Somi, nowadays, since school tournaments are near. She is busy in preparation as she is a cheerleader.

It actually fuels Y/n's insecurities, knowing her best friend is a pretty cheerleader and boyfriend, a hot soccer player. They can be a power couple.

While she thinks she doesn't deserve to be with Jungkook or Somi.

"Somi! Good morning!" Y/n said excitedly, she was feeling more energetic as she was eating her meals properly without purging.

"Oh, morning Y/n." She exclaimed, "You look really fresh, I thought you would be ashamed after what you did."

"What did I do?" She asked.

"You are banging Jungkook and Taehyung at the same time. Literally the whole school is talking about it." She exclaimed.

Y/n was surprised to hear her best friend say that, "I am not."

"Y/n, you know I care about you right? And I would give you some advice, some playing around with them,they are not even serious, they must be into fat fetish or something. Nowadays, Boys hate fat, they are with you because you are easy. "Somi said.

"You know me Somi, I am not that type of girl." She replied.

"Y/n, you behave like an easy girl, who can sleep with anyone." She exclaimed. Y/n was hurt, she is her best friend and she is saying this.

"I am not, I only did that with Jungkook. And I am dating him." She replied.

"Oh, leave it. Look at the picture Jungkook posted of you." Somi showed her the post. "He is such a cute boyfriend, he still posted your picture when your face and nose looks so big. He doesn't even care about looks and body."

__

Y/n closed the bathroom cube, she opened insta and stared at the picture jungkook posted of them.

It was a cute picture of him hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek. With a sweet caption; 'My love 💖'

She zoomed in on her face, Somi is right, her face looks big. She then zoomed in on Jungkook 's face, who looked flawless. She felt ugly beside him, she never realized how bad she looked beside him.

She opened the comments and everyone was just hating, saying mean things about her weight and calling her ugly.

Jungkook hasn't seen these comments yet.

She decided to talk to Jungkook, she left the bathroom and found him. "Jungkook, why did you post that picture of us?"

She has, "Baby what happened? Can't I post our post?"

"No you can't! You can't do that without my permission! How dare you post my picture online! You know how much I hate that?!"

"Y/n, relax. It's just a cute picture of us. I want everyone to know we are a couple."

"IT'S NOT A WAY! NOW DELETE THE PICTURE!" She felt so frustrated that she ends up yelling at him

"Why are you yelling at me?" He asked.

"Jungkook, just delete it."

"No, I will not." He exclaimed.

"Why is it wrong with you?! You know I don't post myself online! I look ugly!"

"You are never ugly and the picture is cute. I am not deleting people who are jealous of us."

"But-"

He pecked her lips, "People who are hating us are just jealous Y/n. You are pretty, and I love you. So don't care about anyone else."
__