-11-

Jeongguk showed her the guest bathroom, so she can take a shower. Last time Taehyung saved her from those bullies Jungkook thought she slept with Taehyung and now Jeongguk saved her.

She hopes Jungkook understands this time. She wears the clothes he gives her, "It's Jungkook's, I thought you would be more comfortable in his clothes."

She smiled a little, and mumbled a thank you. She flinched as he came closer to her. He touched the bruise on her face, arm and neck.

"Let me treat these okay?" He said, She nodded her head.

They heard screaming and sound throwing stuff. She recognized it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook is home?" She asked.

"Hmm, he just came. He looked pissed off and didn't listen to me when I was about to tell him about you." He said he looked really focused while treating her wounds.

"It's lunch time, you want to eat something?" He asked.

"I am not hungry." She replied.

He smirked. "Then you want to eat some ramen?"

"NO!" She replied, in panic. Making him laugh.

"Ok, no ramen. Then what do you want to do?" He asked. "Do you want to see my dog?"

"NO! NO CAT OR DOG!" She panicked thinking it's Jeongguk version.

"What? Why are you acting like this? My dog is adorable." He said and whistled. A dog ran to him, making Y/n scared and she was about to fall down but Jeongguk held her waist. "Be careful, Bam is a sweet dog."

He patted the dog head, but Bam was trying to come near Y/n. "No! Stay away!" She panicked, hiding behind Jeongguk.

"Bam sit." He said and Bam followed the order, He brought her in front of him. Her back was pressed on his chest, as she was trying to get away from the dog."Come here Y/n." He holds her hand, bringing it closer to Bam.

"He will bite." She said, while Bam sniffed on her hand.

"He will not. He doesn't bite, but his owner does." He said. Y/n was confused, she looked at Jeongguk.

"What?"

He removed her hair from her shoulder, revealing her neck. He brought his face near her neck. "I was talking about this bite mark that Jungkook left."

She sighed, she thought he was talking about himself. She got embarrassed and awkwardly covered her neck.

"Or maybe you want me to leave more marks?" He said.

“No!” She said, And it made Jeongguk chuckle and mumble cute.
__

Jungkook laid on his bed, his throat was hurting after screaming and yelling. He closed his eyes, trying to control his tears. But it still fell down from his eyes.

He has tried everything, he doesn't understand why Y/n doesn't love him back. He is doing everything to make her feel loved, then why can't she make him feel that way too?

He sat up, and stared at himself in the mirror. Maybe he is not worthy of love, he thought.

He stared at his face, now he is thinking he is not handsome. Taehyung is more handsome, is that the reason why Y/n is with him?

He took off his shirt, staring at his body. Maybe he is not attractive enough, He needs to work harder to impress Y/n.

He ran his fingers through his hair and stared at his face. He then groaned, and started crying again. He is really sensitive, and he has never been in love like this before.