-18-

Y/n is supposed to talk to Jungkook, she was planning to. But her mother sent her to find her brother, who has been missing.

"That idiot must be somewhere playing video games, why would I go?" Y/n Said.

"You are his elder sister, it's your job." Her mother replied.

She can't argue back, as a sister it is her responsibility and it's past 9, he is still young and supposed to be at home by 6.

She wore her jacket and went to find him, by using the address of insta post.

She arrived at the place, she stared at it. Everyone was wearing headphones and playing games. Y/n to ask them about his brother, but everyone looked busy.

She was surprised to see Jeongguk there. "Oh hi,"

He looked at her, he ignored her, woah, she can't believe he ignored her.

"Jeongguk," she still called him, because no one else was listening to her.

"Hi, didn't see you there." He lied, she feels like Jeongguk has been avoiding her, even when she goes to Jungkook's place she doesn't see him.

"Are you avoiding me?" She asked. He is, but he has also been counting for 175 hours 43 minutes 16 seconds since he last met her.

"I didn't plan to actually start loving you,"

"Huh? What?" She was confused.

"Things are complicated now. I would rather stay away from you and there is no point for us to interact." He said. At the start he was okay, now everything is hurting, it hurts seeing her with someone, it hurts to know how much he wants her but doesn't want to play dirty to get her. "Leave everyone, tell me What are you doing here?"

"My stupid brother, I can't find here. He put an insta story that he was here. I am trying to find him." Y/n exclaimed.

"Hmm, he might be inside." He replied. She went inside. The lights were dimmed.

"The hell? This place doesn't look appreciated for a 12 year old. Don't tell me they are doing drugs here?" She said, Jeongguk chuckled.

"He must be somewhere playing Minecraft. Don't worry." He said. She found her brother, who was indeed playing some games.

__

"You know how worried mom was for you?" Y/n hit her brother's head.

"Yah, I am a grown up man."

"Grown up? You are 12, not even a teenager. And man? You are not even of my height." She said,

"Stop being a bitch to me."

"Don't be rude to your Noona." Jeongguk spoke, he put his shoulder over him.

Her brother pushed his hand away. "Tell your boyfriend he looks gay with this blonde dye."

"Wow, you are really rude. I am not her boyfriend. I am Jungkook's twin brother." Jeongguk said. Y/n's brother Finn started at Jeongguk.

"Twin?" He gasped. "Noona! You were kissing him in the picture?"

"Gosh, shut up." Y/n said.

They went to eat ramen, as her brother was not going home until Y/n treated her to dinner. Her brother also told Jeongguk to come. He and Jeongguk get along. They shared gaming IDs, and Finn was impressed by Jeongguk's gaming rank.

"Noona, are you doing some type black magic? You are dating that rude jerk, I mean hot football player. And hoeing with this genius gamer."

"Mind your tongue, don't use such words for me. And I am not." Y/n hit his head.