-29-

"Y/n, Jungkook is here to see you." Her mother said. Y/n took a deep breath. She was not expecting to see Jungkook again. She went out of her room, he was waiting outside her house.

"Y/n, don't you think we should get back-"

"Jungkook," She interrupted him. "We really can't right now. I don't think I was even ready for a relationship. I think it's better if we give each other some time."

His breath got shaky, he took a deep sigh. "I was going back, I still think we are perfect, I wanted to see you. I was hoping we would clear the misunderstanding between us."

"Best of luck, you should focus on your career right now, and I should focus on mine and myself." She is not being selfish, she truly realizes that she needs to focus on herself and fix her problem with her body and her. Otherwise she can't build a relationship with anyone, not even with Jungkook.

"I will wait, whenever you feel comfortable and want to come back to me." He said.

"No, I don't want you to wait, that would put too much pressure on me and make me feel guilty." She said, He nodded his head sadly. She doesn't even want him to wait, she must have already moved on Jeongguk but doesn't want to tell Jungkook.

He moved closer to hug her, she let him hug her. Jungkook took a deep breath, "I still want to wait."

"Stop being sad over someone like me, you will become a famous footballer and find so many girls that you will not even remember me." Y/n said.

"No chance." He will never forget her. "If we both can't move on, let's be together again. When We both have achieved our goals."

She didn't reply. She is not sure if she will be able to achieve her goals or he would actually wait for her.

___

3 years later,

She heard loud cheering, a match was playing on the TV. Korea Vs Japan football match, as much as Y/n wants to avoid it she can't. It is literally playing on every TV in the whole Korea everywhere she goes the match is playing. She can't escape it.

"Noona Jungkook got a free kick!" Her brother told her.

"So? I am not interested in sports. You know that." She said and decided to go to her room. She locked up her room.

She opened her laptop, she lied. She hasn't missed a single match since Jungkook joined the team. Now she knows everything there is to know about football.

She stared at the live match, Jungkook has become a really famous footballer in just three years she doubts he would be even waiting for Y/n. But she doesn't care anymore, she still wants to support him.

They were showing his back, she could see his jersey number 97, then she got to see the front footage. Which age he kept becoming more and more handsome. No doubt he has such a large fandom and so many brand deals.

She could feel her hands sweating, while her eyes were stuck on the screen. She made fun of her father all her life for taking football matches so seriously. And here she felt like her heart would stop.

He was about to kick, someone knocked on her door and she quickly shut the laptop and sat up, properly.

"Y/n," She heard Jeongguk say.

"One minute." She replied and got up from her bed. She opened her drawer and it was filled with many artworks of Jungkook. He always complained why she never drew him, and after he was not with her all she did was drawing him. She put her laptop in it and closed the drawer.

She saw Jungkook's jersey on the floor, she quickly picked it up and hid it under her bed.

She opened the door. "You took so much time to Open," Jeongguk said. He and Y/n are really close now, but has friends only.