-22-

She was even more nervous to tell Jungkook. He called him to meet.

"Oh my god! Yes! Finally!" Jungkook hugged her, he kneeled down and kissed her stomach. "You are carrying my baby Y/n! How beautiful that is!"

"Jungkook, you understand that my parents will kill me right?" She said,

"Nothing will happen! I will handle everything. I am so happy Y/n! I will be a dad! Y/n! I love you so much!" He got up and hugged her. "I am so happy."

__

"Jungkook! I hate you so much! How could you tell everyone so quickly! I am so embarrassed now!"  Y/n said.

Jungkook didn't even tell Y/n and showed up in her house to talk to her parents. Telling them that Y/n is pregnant. And he is really serious about her. What surprise is that he was able to convince her parents.

"What baby? I know you were worried and stressed about how your parents will react after knowing the news. Now they know they are okay and happy for us." Jungkook said.

"You are crazy." She couldn't help but smile. He is serious and responsible. Y/n can't believe she thought he would leave her.

Jungkook kissed her cheek and then her stomach. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay with you. We can move to an apartment."

"No, Jungkook, it will be fine. It's not like you are going miles away. Paju is just one hour away." Y/n said.

"But I will miss you and our baby." He kissed her stomach again and put his head on it. "You will look so cute with a baby bump."

"My stomach is already so big, how big it will get during the end months." She was worried. She doesn't want to get more fat. She was terrified. She already can't lose weight. How will she lose pregnancy weight?

"Don't worry, it's fine. Right now just think about the baby. That is more important. Eat healthy, and promise me that you will not do any harmful diet or purging during pregnancy." He looked at her eyes.

"Okay I will not."

Jungkook smiled and kissed her cheek, "Just eat healthy. Mostly homemade food. Tomorrow we will go to the hospital together and meet a doctor."

"I should leave now. I will come later at night okay? Bye." Jungkook kissed her lips and left.

Y/n sighed. Everytime Jungkook leaves her she feels insecure. She hasn't got over her eating disorder. And pregnancy is making it worse.

She remembers she was taking weight loss pills. She wonders if she can still take those during pregnancy. She opened the laptop and typed the medicine name on the web.

Web showed no results. There were just articles about why these medicines are banned. She should see it as a sign that medicine can't be taken during pregnancy.

"You are here. I was looking for you everywhere in the house." Jin said.

"What the fck are you doing here?" Y/n exclaimed.

"I am here to congratulate you, "Your sister told me about the news. Surprisingly he didn't run away. Anyways, I will bring you flowers. I can already see pregnancy glow on your own." Jin smiled.

"Fck off." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Mood swings too." He looked at her laptop. "Are you taking those medicines? You want to lose weight. That's good. You will look more stunning if you lose weight. "

"Yes but I will stop using them now. I am not sure if I should eat them ." Y/n said.

"So you have been taking them before pregnancy right? If yes and you can continue taking them. All bodies are different, if they were harmful to you, you wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place."

"Really?"

"Yeah, many girls take these during pregnancy to keep their figures." Jin said.

"I don't trust you. What if you want to harm my baby?"

"Oh my god Y/n, why would I? As a doctor, I was just helping you, many girls have weight gain concerns during pregnancy, so taking these pills along with vitamins will not harm the baby."

___

"Look at this one?! You think it's cute? I am so excited to wear matching clothes with our baby!" Jungkook said he is already buying matching clothes for himself and the baby.

"Jungkook, the baby is not even a month old. And we don't know the gender." Y/n said.

"I am just so excited. I hope our baby has cheeks like you." Jungkook pulled her cheek.

He is really happy and excited for the baby. They went to the doctor and she had  her ultrasound. And now Jungkook is keeping the copy on the back of his phone cover.

"Oh, look at this dress! Aww it's so cute! If it's a girl how cute would she look in this! " Jungkook said while picking a small dress. He was mostly buying gender neutral clothes.  "Okay I am buying this! We must find a dress like this for you! I really love this! You both would look so cute!!"

He found a dress but it wasn't of Y/n size. He called the staff asking for different sizes. "No, sir. We don't have another size. It is the biggest size."

Korea has one size in all shops, and it's either s or xs. It's really hard to find bigger clothes, that is why Y/n order from online mostly.

"It's fine. We can find another dress." Jungkook said.

"I don't think you will be able to find any dress of her size." She chuckled. Y/n didn't even say anything and she got insulted.

"You could just shut your mouth if you can't help. Y/n let's go baby. We can go to another job." He held her hand.

__