𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖

Harsh banging rudely jolted me awake. Upon hearing the hammering coming from the front door, I jumped slightly, beginning to try and sit up - to which I paused, feeling an arm still around my waist. I looked down to Cody - whose hair was messy, sticking out in every which way, and a slight drool had made its way onto his pillow (darkening the white colour beneath him). "Dude." I grumbled, groggily. "Dude-" I repeated, wincing at the aggressive knocking - which was yet to cease. I glanced back down to him, watching the man slowly stir awake, with a confused expression.

"What?-" He began, squinting at me as he lifted his head off of his pillow, only closing his eyes upon hearing the noise. "Ugh, not so soon!" Cody whined, letting go of me to roll on his back.

"Who is that?" I grumbled, furrowing my brow as I began to rub my eyes, "Better yet, what is that?"

"WAKE UP YA FUCKIN' FRUITS!"

I growled, throwing myself back down onto the mattress. "Right. Jeff." I huffed, rolling onto my side and raising my eyebrows, "Stupid question, am I right?" I stated, sarcastically. I only earnt a groan from Cody - which caused me to carry on, "I mean, it's an improvement from him calling us the f-slur." This caused Cody to turn his head to look at me, sending me an unamused glare. "Right, getting up." I sighed, beginning to sit up again.

"I fucking hate this guy." Cody grumbled, "He's an annoying arse." The man complained, rolling his eyes to look at me with a frustrated expression. "A bigoted, annoying arse."

I sighed, beginning to slip out of his bed, nodding in agreement. "Trust me, I hate him just as much as you do." I retorted, "If we could swap him out, I would." I glanced to him, with a tired look, seeing his own.

"GET OUTTA OF BED, THE BOSS HAS A JOB FOR US!"

Looking to the window, despite not seeing the balding idiot, I took a deep breath. "DUDN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH OF A PROBLEM TO ME, COWBOY!" I yelled mockingly in retaliation, pausing to hear that the knocking had come to a stop - along with the yelling. With a bright, toothy grin, I looked to Cody with a proud expression.

"Mm, you're such a good person." He sarcastically hummed.

I hummed in response, forcing my expression into one of fake pride, instead, "Oh, I know, give me an award." I retorted, walking over to his drawers.

I could feel his eyes following me, to which was finally proven by his voice breaking the silence, "What are you doing?"

I shrugged, opening one of them up - taking a pair of argyle socks (black with green diamonds), and slipping them into my pocket. "Well, I'm getting dressed, and with Jeff so impatient, I can't head to my cabin - we won't have time." I answered nonchalantly, as I began to open up the next drawer.

"You can't just keep stealing my clothes, Toby." Cody grumbled, the mattress audibly dipping as he got out of the bed. Just because it was more comfortable than mine, doesn't mean it was any good.

"Well, I'm not. It's just long term borrowing." I stated, in a matter of factly tone, though it did have a teasing underlying tinge to it - which Cody seemed to pick up on.

"That isn't how that works - I've always asked for my clothes back as soon as possible, Toby-" Cody sighed, walking up beside me and pulling open the sock drawer, taking a pair for himself - black and blue argyle. "-And I haven't had one hoodie back, yet." He added, closing the drawer with a little bit of pressure.

I looked into the other opened drawer in front of me, humming slightly at the sight of shirt laid out next to shirt, all doubled up. It makes sense why this was twice the size of sock drawer. With a hesitancy, I glanced behind me to look behind at Cody - as if asking if it were okay to take one - to which his grimace had turned into a small smile with a nod. I looked away and back to the shirts, letting a tiny smirk tug my lips to the right, "So you don't mind me taking your clothes," I teasingly began with a smug expression, "I would go as far as to say you like it when I take your clothes, Coco, as long as I ask."