Chapter 5: Amigos

It has been weeks since the sexual events of Dave and Beetlejuice having sex. I guess it was a week, I wasn't counting. Were you?

Dave had fallen mysteriously ill.

...where have I heard that line before?

Right, the point.

Dave had fallen mysteriously ill with a mysterious illness. He felt super sick, mostly to the stomach and...mouth?

What the hell am I talking about.

He didn't know what could possibly be wrong with him. He didn't have a degree in medical stuff, he doesn't have a degree in anything, actually.

"Well damn." Dave coughed after throwing up for the 10th time that morning, probably.

"I must be super sick. I oughta talk to the experts." Dave decided, getting up and stumbling around for 5 minutes.

Dave walked into his bedroom, finding Beetlejuice still asleep and snoring very loudly.

"Well damn, I guess he'll be ok until I get back. This shouldn't take long." Dave thought thoughtfully with many thoughtful thoughts.

Dave got dressed. It wasn't exciting. Trust me, you don't need details.

Dave walked downstairs with his legs and into the kitchen, where Barbara and Delia were making breakfast with food.

✨✨✨✨✨Haha✨✨✨✨✨

Barbara: Good morning, Dave! How are you feeling?

Dave: Well damn, I feel ok.

Delia: Are you hungry?

Dave looked at the food with his eyes for 5 minutes before he blinked.

Dave: Will you save me some? I'm in a rush, I gotta see my pals

GHOST AND P-

Barbara, frowning: Well, of course we can! But, will you take one piece of toast so you don't get hungry?

Dave looked at the toast in Barbara's hand.

He wasn't hungry, and he still felt really sick and was afraid if he ate it would make it worse. But, Barbara was such a wonderful woman that if he said no it would make him feel guilty for the rest of his life.

Dave: Well damn, of course

Babara: Thank you!

Dave: You're welcome

Barbara handed Dave a piece of toast, and he strolled out of the kitchen.

✨✨✨✨✨Haha✨✨✨✨✨

Dave managed to get himself out and got....wait. He doesn't have his car. Shit, I didn't think about that....

Uhh. WAIT, I'M BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL. OH. OH SH-

Dave managed to get himself out and walked over to the garage, where Adam was conveniently sta-

he can't be in the garage.

WHAT AM I DOING!?

Dave managed to get himself out and walked over to the garage, where Charles was conveniently standing by his totally cartastic car.

"Good morning, Dave!" Said Charles with his mouth and voicebox.

"Well damn, good morning, Charles." Dave replied, trying his best not to hurl over in illness at that very exact literal moment.

"Where ya heading this fine morning?" Charles asked, because he's so polite and definitely autistic, I love him.

"I was gonna drive myself to my pals apartment so I could ask them something...but my car is at my video store because Beeltejuice carried me here." Dave spokedthed.