Chapter 11: RATASS

Meanwhile in wherever-the-fuck shit:

Otho paced with his legs around the house with his legs with an angry look of angered anger.

He was FURIOUS!!!!!!

He couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His own ENEMY was having a BABY before HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, of course you can. You were there for chapter 8.

You were there multiple times, actually.

Weird....

Anyway.

Otho paced with his legs around the house with his legs with an angry look of angered anger.

He was FURIOUS!!!!!!

He couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His own ENEMY was having a BABY before HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOW COULD THAT BE POSSIBLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

IT WASN'T FAIR!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!?!?!???!?!

"Can you believe this, Beryl!?!?" Otho complained, turning body around like the mayor from the nightmare before christmas to stare at his wife-thing.

Beryl was sitting her butt on a couch and smoking her 50th cigarette of the hour. Honestly, she could give less shits about whatever Otho was saying. Their marriage was failing and Otho never shut up about Beetlejuice.

Which is pretty sus if you think about it.

"Believe what?" she didn't even look at that man to speak, she just continued to burn holes into the ground with her eyes.

"That dumb beetleman is having a BABY. A BABY. my enemy is having a damn BABY." Otho complained, starting to sound like a whiny bitch.

Okay, now i think i see why Beryl wants a divorce.

Leave him, ma'am. You're worth so much more.

"Why's it matter?" Beryl logically asked, starting her 60th cigarette of the hour.

Otho slowly roasted his body like a rotisserie chicken to look at his wife-woman-girlfriend-thing and squinted his fat eyes to look at her.

Beryl gave zero shits, "You're too obsessed with Beetlejuice. You need to let it go." she girl-bossed.

"OBSESSED!?!?!?!?!?" Otho gasped, his feathers getting ruffled. "I AM NOT OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beryl glared at the whiny-man-bitch-ratface, "Then, what do you call always talking about and stalking someone?" She honestly slayed.

Girl deserves so much better than this ratass. 😔

"I'll have you know that i am getting revenge on that man. That slimeball HUMILIATED me in front of EVERYONE! Weren't you there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Otho the ratass roared.

...

....

............................

...ya know what? I don't actually think Beryl was there when Beetlejuice put Otho in that blue suit-

Where tf was she?

Home girl didn't give two shits about coming.

"No I wasn't there." She yas-queened.

"Well. that's not an excuse." Otho grr-ed.

"Cry about it, you ratass." Beryl answered.

Otho gasped offendedly at her. Feeling very offended and insulted and betrayed and bamboozled and confuzzled. Yeah.

"EXCUSE ME?!?!???!!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!" Otho screeched so loudly that everyone could fucking hear that man.

"You heard me. Look at yourself, otho. Are you really gonna ruin Beetlejuice's marriage all because your shriveled up dick isn't worth shit to me?" Beryl popped off.

Otho slowly roasted his body like a rotisserie chicken to look at his ratass-rotisserie-chicken self in a mirror and stared with him fat eyes at himself.

Was he actually gonna ruin Beetlejuice's marriage over a stupid memory............................................................................?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!