Chapter 15: WHAT THE DEVILS

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT APPEARS OUR HERO EVELIN HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE EVIL, SMELLY, POOPYHEAD VILLAINS!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WHO WOULD DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Let’s take a look for ourselves………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Meanwhile in wherever-the-unholy-hell:

OH NO!!!!! EVELIN WAS CAUGHT!!!!!

Evelin was sitting in a wooden chair made of wood and was tied up by a rope made of rope.

She was FURIOUS!!!!!!

She couldn’t believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was CAPTURED by POOPYHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Evelin stared through her thick ass hair. How tf she can see is beyond my understanding.

She was in the worst place of all……………………………………………………..A CHURCH.

*DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN*

THE WORST PLACE FOR A LESBIAN TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO COULD HAVE DONE SUCH A THING?!?!!?!?!?!?!

We’re about to find out……..

All of a spooky sudden……………………. A FIGURE APPEARED IN FRONT OF EVELIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evelin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evelin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!