Chapter 7: WHAT!?!?!?!?

Adam: 😮

Barbara: 😮

Beetlejuice: 😮

Charles: 😮

Delia: 😮

Lydia: 😮

The room was filled with stunned silence of stunned surprise and shock.

Dave stared with his eyes at his family, worried he had lost the only supporting family he ever had. He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a Clearblue pregnancy test with results five days faster and four results for reassurance that's over 99% accurate.

He placed the pee-stick on the table like a centerpiece and the family all stared with their eyes at the new centerpiece.

Delia: You're pregnant!?

Barbara: With Beetlejuice's kid!?

Delia: How long do you think you are? Do you know?!

Barbara: Oh my gosh...you're actually pregnant as a guy!?

Charles: Whooooa, Adam, we're uncles! :D

Adam: We are! :D

Lydia: Awesome, does that make the baby my cousin?

Charles: Absolutely, pumpkin!

Lydia: Awesome!

Beetlejuice was the only one who had yet to speak about the pregnancy announcement. Everyone slowly turned to Beetlejuice. Dave was shaking even harder and worser and scareder than before.

Barbara: Bee-

Beetlejuice: eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beetlejuice sprung out of his chair and rocketed through the ceiling. Literally. I'm not even exaggerating.

Dave: W-W-W-Well damn!

Beetlejuice landed back on the ground on his feet like a cat and scooped Dave up in his arms, spinning his husband around the air.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! 🥺

Barbara: Oh, Beetle!- Be careful with Dave! He's got a baby growing!

Beetlejuice: Oh, ya right.

Beetlejuice VERY AND EXTREMELY CAREFULLY sat his husband back on his feet. Beetlejuice took his husband's hands and bounced up and down, Dave watched him while smiling with his teeth.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! 🥺

Beetlejuice: HOT DIGGITY DOG!!! I'M GONNA BE A DAD. oh my god, i'm gonna be a dad.

Beetlejuice ran over to the screen and stared into your soul with his whatever-color eyes he actually has.

Beetlejuice: Can ya believe it?! I'm gonna be a daddy!

You: [your response here].

Beetlejuice ran back over to his husband and gave him a smooch on the lips.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! 🥺

Delia: Congratulations you two!

HOLY FUCK, I SPELLED CONGRATULATIONS RIGHT ON MY FIRST TRY.

Dave: Well damn, thank you!

Barbara: How long do you imagine you are?

Dave thought with many thoughtful thoughts of thoughtfully thoughtful thoughts.

Dave: Well damn, my best buddy Ruth said if I've been sick for a week, I should be about one or two weeks pregnant

Barbara: Sounds about right

Beetlejuice: How long does pregnancy take?!?!

Delia: 9 months

Beetlejuice: >:(

Lydia: Wait!

Lydia got up from her seat and....no, wait. That's all she did.

Lydia: This might be different from a human pregnancy, think about it. Beetlejuice is a ghost, Dave is a human

Adam: You know what, she's onto something. We should check the handbook for the recently diseased!

Barbara: Deceased

Adam: Deceased

Lydia: Do you think we'll be able to find anything in it?

Beetlejuice: Leave it to me, gang! I'll find something in that book rather it takes a day or the whole pregnancy

Adam: That...might not be a good time zone if the pregnancy is different with humans

Beetlejuice: I'll get started tonight then!

Beetlejuice posed like superman then flew through the ceiling...again. Literally. Not exaggerating.

The family watched him fly off, then all went back to congratulating Dave on his mpreg.

What a happy family!!!!!!!