9

Chapter 9 009

After that day, Lu Qing still went to the study every day, and Mu Jianchen also came to report every day. It seems that nothing has changed between the two, still sitting opposite each other silently reading a book, or silently looking up at each other and laughing in tacit.

In fact, Lu Qing's heart was a little complicated, and the books in the study were almost the same, and he actually didn't have to come over anymore!

But somehow, thinking of Mu Jianchen's secretly expectant eyes, staring at his serious look every time he answered a question, it seemed that something was slowly and carefully fermenting in his heart, some sour, some sweet!

Every day I woke up on time, pushed open the door of the study on time, got used to Xing took two teacups, and used to wait for the person who followed.

Today, too, rubbing the book that has been read in my hand, my eyes are motionless on a certain page, but my mind does not know where to run.

Jinjiang Ling floated in the air and stared at Lu Qing, and rolled his eyes when he saw his unproductive appearance: Idiot, the smile in his eyes is about to overflow! Gee, I feel that my IQ has dropped even more!

Forget it, he doesn't care, it will take eight hundred years to cultivate the right fruit like a stupid master! He should not stare at people in a daze here, or it is more interesting to continue to go out and inquire about the Qíng newspaper.

He didn't envy hum! In other words, when will he be able to cultivate a human body, t^t!

The protagonist who was watching the excitement did not notice it, and waited calmly, only the speed of finger rubbing the pages of the book accelerated, which could show the owner's irritable heart qíng:

'It's two hours late today, what happened?' Or is there going to be a battle soon? As he was thinking, the sound of hurried footsteps came from far and near, listening to the familiar footsteps, Lu Qing's jīng god relaxed, and even poured a cup of tea leisurely.

Lu Qing counted in his heart: One, two, three, open the door!

"Sorry, there was an emergency today, so I came late." Mu Jianchen quickly pushed open the door, walked to Lu Qing's side and sat down: "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

Lu Qing smiled when he heard this, and said that he didn't care: "Not long ago, did something happen?"

Mu Jianchen patted Lu Qing's head and explained: "The traces of this group of pirates have been discovered, and the intercepted information shows that they are in the Iron Meteorite Base Camp, so I plan to lead a team of people to go quietly first!"

After hesitating for a while, Mu Jianchen still made up his mind: "I will let Chen Lin send you to Dar Star, once the war starts, it is not safe here, so..."

"I'm going to stay here with you and don't go anywhere!" Lu Qing interrupted Mu Jianchen's unfinished words, and repeated categorically: "I want to stay here!"

After saying misleading words, Lu Qing still stubbornly refused to give in.

Mu Jianchen listened, first unconsciously outlined a smile, and said brightly: It's really inseparable from people's children!

Immediately he thought of Lu Qing's physical condition and frowned, although he didn't want to be separated from Lu Qing, but this was not a good time: "You don't have the ability to protect yourself, and it's easy to get hurt if you stay here."

Looking at Mu Jianchen's look of determination to ask him to leave, it was obvious that this matter was not negotiable.

Lu Qing took a deep breath and decided to tell him a part of the real qíng: "Actually, my talent has not disappeared!"