28

Chapter 28 028

Masking. Ika was very curious about how this small dozen people led by Mu Jianchen managed to wipe out the Blood Dawn.

Even if Luo Ping controlled the entire venue from above, what about the people inside? Don't you resist?

Since just now, his few curiosity has been encouraging him, making him involuntarily ask some questions that cross the line

"Mr. Lin, I don't know what happened to the people inside?"

Lin Yi strode ahead, allowing the army to divide into several teams and enter the venue through different entrances.

"They? Of course, he is asleep, as for the underground ones, they will not appear in the future, and the consul of Ika does not have to worry. "Look back and laugh, teasing a guy who is afraid of death.

Masking. Ika was stunned for a moment, and after hearing the meaning of Lin Yi's words, he was ecstatic, and asked incoherently: "Mr. Lin, really?" Won't show up in the future?

After receiving an affirmative answer, this fat man like a watermelon choked his voice, nodded and patted the horse's, and sighed: "It is worthy of the private army of the second prince, they are all jīng ying of jīng Ying, and the little pirates are no match for ah." Great, great, don't worry about it in the future.

Masking. Ika breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, showing the appearance that half of the true qíng showed and half of the fake crying.

He was happy that the days of stability in the future were coming, and he no longer had to worry about retaliation against himself and his family, which made him very grateful to Mu Jianchen and his group.

If he hopes that Mr. Lin will see him so pitiful, he will be able to turn a blind eye to his silence over the years, and he can help him say a few nice words in front of Mu Jianchen, and stop settling accounts afterwards.

As they walked, they chatted, and arrived at the entrance of the venue without saying a few words.

Once there is no blade on the head that can fall at any time, the mask is tattooed. Ika was also a little bolder, and he patted his chest and assured him: "Mr. Lin, I will handle the people in the venue, please rest assured, it will definitely not bother you."

Lin Yi patted him on the shoulder, and his face could be taught: "The outer guards of the Blood Dawn in the venue, send them all to the mine to mine, labor reform, as for those who were auctioned, His Highness ordered, all sent to the aid station, settled, wait for their wounds to heal, let them go out to find something to do to feed themselves."

Masking. Ika nodded repeatedly, fortunately, just let them heal their injuries, they don't have to keep it all the time, and besides, he doesn't have so much money to support idlers.

"By the way," Lin Yi thought of something again, staring at the veiled pattern with a smile. Ika, a cold light flashed in his eyes: "Those auction items are counted and all put away, and sent to Lao Hei."

Masking. The ròu on Ika's face crumpled into a ball, squeezing the already small eyes into a fèng.

Originally, he also wanted to see if he could secretly fish some oil and water, after all, the blood dawn is famous for many good things, and now there is Lin Yi staring, and specially ordered, I think it is impossible to let him take advantage, masking. Ika smacked his lips regretfully.

Lin Yi is too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and he doesn't change it, it's about people like him!

But fortunately, it's quite interesting, and I know what can and can't.