32

Chapter 32 032

In the command room, Mu Jianchen flipped over and over to read the report sent by Louis, his fingers tapped on the table, and he looked thinking.

Louis quipped that he should go to the infirmary in person, but in the end he still sent the report to him.

Reports are not common information boards, but handwritten documents.

In the column of the research results, the handwriting became larger and more sloppy, and the last word was almost a wave làng line, and the paper was punctured.

It is enough to embody Louis's excited heart.

Mu Jianchen pinched the bridge of his nose, looked happy, and threw the document to Luo Ping, who was sitting on the sofa: "What do you think?"

Luo Ping took it, ignoring the unrestrained font of the word like his own, and burst a foul sentence in his heart with a smile.

The blood dawn of this cao egg is perverted from top to bottom, if it were not for this cautious bringing back the facial features, then they would have fallen short!

It is true that they solved this tumor because of their frenzied actions, and even more because over the years, more and more Staraka have mixed into the empire, which makes them have to be wary!

They followed the vine to find Blood Dawn, desperate to know what trick they were playing.

A few days ago, Luo Ping was crazy to find that although the chips brought back had deciphered codes, there was still a key program missing.

This conclusion discouraged them, and they almost grabbed the land.

But you can't break through it without brains.

The door has been pushed open a fèng gap, and the worrisome thing behind it will be exposed to the eyes, but it is blocked by the chains on the door.

Without solving these chips and documents, it is impossible to know what the connection between Blood Dawn and Staraka is.

You say it's annoying!

Luo Ping was so anxious that he almost bald his hair.

Fortunately, they still ushered in a turnaround!

On the report, through the gene pool comparison, these eyeball noses have other facial features, which belong to the second in command of Blood Dawn.

Luo Ping witnessed with his own eyes that when he was in the interstellar world, the two-headed head was blasted into slag by a pào/.

When pào/boom, the second goods still shouted to let his subordinates protect him, and the degree of flexibility of his posture did not look like he had no eyes and ears at all.

But thinking about the current artificial organs, Luo Ping was not surprised at all.

The second cargo engraved the deciphering program into these facial features through special techniques and materials, and placed them in the bloody carving field.

If you want to hide a tree, you have to go to the forest.

I have to say that they are very smart, that underground is dominated by body sculpture artwork, and putting the facial features as a switch there will only be considered performance art and its own style.

No one will be suspected of having a problem.

Fortunately, they brought things back by mistake, and Louis, who was examined, discovered the mystery.

Luo Ping calmed his complicated heart qíng dutifully reported: "The procedure of engraving in the five senses has been copied, Your Highness, if there is nothing wrong, I will continue to stare at the deciphering."