111

Chapter 111 111

The spacecraft returned to the main star, Mu Jianchen took Lu Qing and those seniors, as well as Lin Yi and others who had woken up, rushed to the White Feather Palace overnight, ignoring Mu Yi's black face, and lifted people out of the bed, and the entire White Feather Palace became brightly lit.

After Lu Qing arrived at the White Feather Palace, he stood outside the study and shook his head like a làng drum, refusing to enter alive. Just kidding, Mu Yi was tossed up and his face was scary, so he didn't want to go in to chuī cold air.

Lin Yi Peng Fei raccoon they followed all the way, what happened Qíng knew clearly, coupled with the explanations of those seniors, I believe that Mu Yi will understand the cause and effect, he will not make this lively.

Lu Qing smiled and watched the door of the study close, gloated at the helpless Mu Jianchen, turned and left.

A small figure, wearing cute cartoon pajamas and furry slippers, ran over sleepily, and screamed in his mouth: "Brother, you are back, I miss you so much."

Lu Qing was surprised, looking at the child's dress, he knew that he had just gotten up from the chuáng, how did he know that he was back: "Yunfan, how do you know that I am back."

Mu Yunfan yawned and pulled Lu Qing away: "I heard the sound and got up to see, brother, it's still early before dawn, let's go to sleep for a while, Yunfan wants to sleep with his brother, and Xiaodi, Baidanzi."

Lu Qing looked at his little head little by little funny, and quickened his pace: "Xiaodi is making trouble, as soon as he came here, he disappeared into the garden, Bai Tuanzi has something to be busy with, only my brother will sleep with you today, do you want to?"

Mu Yunfan nodded: "Yes."

After coming to the room, Lu Qing looked at Mu Yunfan's room with some surprise, his gaze stayed on the plush doll in the corner for a while, and asked tangledly: "Yunfan, do you like plush dolls?"

Pink bears, cute cats with big eyes, two-meter-tall dolls, boys don't like fierce tigers and lions? Why does he, the apprentice, like dolls that girls play with, the color is still so pink.

Mu Yunfan scratched his cheeks uncomfortably, threw off his slippers and climbed onto chuáng, patting the position beside him: "That's when I was a child, I didn't understand things, my mother and sister gave me a birthday gift, brother, come and sleep."

Lu Qing walked over, took off his coat, and couldn't help but feel funny as he saw Mu Yunfan shrinking under the quilt and only revealing a pair of eyes.

He hung the clothes he took off on the hanger, lifted a corner of the quilt, and gently buried himself in, seeing Mu Yunfan's eyes staring at him without blinking, he slowly turned sideways, face to face with him, raised his eyebrows and asked:

"What's wrong, you see what I do, didn't you still shout sleepy just now?"

Mu Yunfan stretched out his hand to touch Lu Qing's face: "Brother, are you injured?" The face is so white, there are traces of cyan under the eyes, and the jīng god is not very good.

Lu Qing put his hand into the bed and comforted: "It's okay, brother just sleep, when you get up tomorrow, you will see that there are many more people in the family, don't be scared at that time." With that, he closed his eyes and prepared for sleep.

Mu Yunfan still wanted to say something, but seeing Lu Qing close his eyes, he snorted twice in dissatisfaction, shrunk into his arms, and stopped moving.

Early the next morning, Lu Qing opened his eyes, just remembered, a little movement of his body like pins and needles, he lowered his eyes, only to find that there was a little guy in his arms.