18

Chapter 18 018

In this small conference room, Mu Jianchen and his subordinates sat together to make final changes for tomorrow's attack, and the atmosphere of everyone was warm and excited!

"Your Highness, tomorrow's closed rest day, according to the law in the Qíng report, the day after tomorrow they will leave for the interstellar again." Lin Yi's mind was the most delicate, and when he came to this conference room again, he knew that he was afraid that his plans might change.

Mu Jianchen sat on the chair and repeatedly looked through the carefully sorted information, originally, he planned to wait for the group of pirates to attack at the moment when they flew away from the planet, to prevent them from jumping off the wall and looking for cushions like last time, trying to minimize casualties, but...

Thinking of the powder called one-step down, Mu Jianchen felt that his nose was not good again, and he could actually put him down! It seems that his drug training is not yet home! And the little porcelain bottle later, after smelling it, it was very jīng god, but after he smelled everything was that smell, Sheng Sheng tortured him all night without sleep, and the next day gradually improved!

After learning that it was just a casual gadget, Mu Jianchen realized that maybe his partner had an amazing talent in medicine! It seems that he has picked up the baby!

Peng Fei saw that Mu Jianchen just listened to them and did not speak, and asked boldly: "Your Highness, it is clear that the battle plan has been perfected, why should it be changed?" Is something wrong? That plan was proposed by him, and now meeting again as if to deny it, which made Peng Fei's heart kick and uneasy.

Mu Jianchen saw that Peng Fei was uneasy, and signaled him to be calm: "There is nothing wrong with the original plan, if I don't get this, that plan is the best." Saying that, he took out a step backwards.

To be honest, the current appearance is not good, because it is a small animal, the material is also very common, Lu Qing did not pay attention to it, casually wrapped it in an ordinary paper, because the time is long, the corners and corners are ground and fried, after everyone saw it, they were a little puzzled in their hearts, only felt that His Highness's thoughts after meeting Lu Qing were more and more difficult to guess!

Lin Yi picked up the paper package that seemed to be picked up casually on the side of the road and looked over and over: "Your Highness, what is this?" "It's almost open and smelled.

Mu Jianchen saw that Lin Yi was about to follow in his footsteps, and stopped: "This is something made by A Qing, which can make people sleep!"

Lin Yi listened, feeling crying and laughing, his train of thought was the same as Mu Jianchen at the beginning, and said tactfully: "Your Highness, that group of people has received no less drug training than the emperor ** people, this seems to..."

Peng Fei also seemed to want to refute something, but thinking of the losses he suffered the previous two times, he silently retracted back! He decided not to be the first bird, he was punched twice in the face, and now his broken heart is not glued properly.

Mu Jianchen looked at this uncle who could be said to have grown up to see him, and he very much wanted to pit others like Lu Qingkeng, after all, the pit of this medicine, without personal experience, will not understand, but tomorrow will fight, or don't make any moths.

Mu Jianchen revealed himself without shame: "I sniffed it and slept for four hours!"

Lin Yi's eyes suddenly turned into disbelief: "Your Highness, you have been asleep for four hours?

Seeing Mu Jianchen nodding, Lin Yi's face suddenly looked difficult: "Your Highness, has Mr. Lu done a lot?" Did you give it to someone else?

"As far as I know, it's just a gadget he made boringly, and it's not just smelling, it's also sleepy when touching the skin."