62

Chapter 62 062

The reason why Lu Qing helped Rhein speak at the beginning was simply to be angry with that crazy woman, if she was angry and lost her mind and was put on the star network, with her strange ideas, she might stay in the dark corner of yīn for the rest of her life without coming out.

After all, his craziest appearance has been seen by people all over the world, including perhaps the male god he has liked for a long time. If that's the case, it's best to easily solve a difficult enemy.

It's just that he didn't expect that the idea he came up with casually would actually blow up such a big shocking secret, Rhein. Olles turned out to be a dual personality! And it is still a sub-personality who tries his best to suppress the master's personality!

Lu Qing recalled the memory of the original owner in his brain, and then compared it to what he knew about Rhein. Oles's xing grid is basically certain that the one in front of him is the one in front of him, and it should not be wrong to be so arrogant and domineering.

And the one in the morning with a more cowardly tone is the mastery personality? If this is the case, it is no wonder that her personality as a master is suppressed by the subpersonality, and judging from the short few sentences, the master's personality is too weak.

So she wants to ask Lu Qing for advice on the control method of jīng's divine power, it is debatable, can he think that the master's personality can suppress the vice personality by cultivating the jīng divine power?

It's useless to think so much, whether the main and secondary personality things qíng really need to be observed, but Lu Qing doesn't understand, a small thing qíng with a dual personality, why does Rhein choose to hide, this disease is nothing in such a developed technology now.

After Sha Qi shouted out the words that Rhein has a dual personality, the passers-by around were in an uproar, they didn't understand why Rhein wanted to hide it like Lu Qing, could it be that they really wanted to change the main and deputy ones?

Rhein's face quickly slipped into panic, and he looked at Shaqi, who was still struggling madly: "You talk nonsense, dual personality is not a big deal, why should I hide it, I have something to hide, and it is not curable."

As soon as Rhein's words came out, passers-by nodded in agreement, yes, they all have something to hide, and it is not a terminal illness that cannot be cured, and the interstellar dual personality is quite popular, and someone is good at this mouthful.

The interstellar marriage law inherits the rules of the ancestors, it is monogamy, and if you are caught cheating, the punishment is very heavy, the dual personality is different, long time to one face is always tired, occasionally let the other out of the dangling, although the same face, but a little makeup is another face, plus the change of xing personality.......

Gee, anyway, people with double xing grids are quite popular among mercenaries.

Sha Qi saw that Rhein Dead Duck's mouth was hard to admit, and the people around him were watching the good show, holding the idea that everyone was going to die together, ready to shake everything out: "Ha! Last time you also asked me how to quickly consume a person's jīng divine power without hurting a person, don't say you forgot, and the brain stimulation potion I introduced to you, I'm afraid you still carry it with you now!

Rhein looked at Shaqi with a pale face, knowing that she would not come, isn't it good to wait honestly in the testing room!

When she woke up at noon today, she was used to looking through the memory of her brain, and saw that Rhein's fool actually ran to Lu Qing to ask for jīng divine power, not to mention their previous grudge, it was an ordinary person, and she had never seen anyone stupidly train their jīng divine power jiāo to others.