58

Chapter 58 058

Nicole has become a fan of Mu Jianchen since she was ten years old, and when she was young, she accidentally clicked on the video of the battle belonging to the soldiers, and was fascinated by Mu Jianchen's neat military uniform, and the appearance of the SSS-level qiáng that did not change color.

The resolute and deep eyes looked at the struggling and roaring Xianshòu, and the decisiveness that penetrated its heart without hesitation made her heart flutter.

Nicole was attracted by Mu Jianchen's indifferent eyes, and did not hesitate to join his fan army, and since then she has used her own methods to protect idols with fans.

Since the idol suddenly had no information a few months ago, she has fallen into a state of anxiety like other fans, and she must swipe the website every day, or go to the fan-built gathering news office in the star network to exchange information at the morning light venue jiāo to see if there is the latest news from the idol.

Today, when Nicole brushed the website before going to the star network, she saw a post with the words Imperial Goddess, and the floor was already tens of thousands of floors high.

Her eyes lit up, and her heart was excited, and she couldn't wait to click into this post with the title of the imperial male god, thinking if there was news of the male god.

As a result, after browsing, the heart qíng of surprise and anticipation was like being poured with cold water, which made her hold a breath in her heart, not vomiting or unhappy.

Lu Qing said in the post She has the impression that Nicole attacked him a few months ago and couldn't see himself clearly, who knew that now he was making a comeback.

Nicole really wanted to go up and scold this person to death, so that he did not dare to come again, but after calming down, she understood that if she was weak, she was estimated to soon be drowned under the good drama of passers-by.

And because the time is too early, there are not many fans belonging to Mu Jianchen in the post, and their rebuttals do not carry as much weight as what passers-by say.

Mu Jianchen's fame is too big, even if he is not his fan, he will come in to take a look when he encounters this kind of post, and there will be boring people who joke a few words, saying that Mu Jianchen is really harmful, most of them are well-intentioned.

But these joking messages are very disgusting when Nicole, who is full of idols.

Staring at the teenager in the video of the post, Nicole's brain was racing fast, and soon she showed a sneer, since she can't do it herself, she can find someone to help, just like last time.

This little ghost who couldn't raise his head who was once ridiculed by them on the Internet, the waste who only woke up at the age of eighteen, seems to have passed the lost period, and now he is alive and well, and the smile is really eye-catching.

It seems that the lesson of the last time is not strong enough, and he actually dares to appear in front of fans.

It's really yīn's soul.

This time, their morning light will definitely give this person a lesson that will last a lifetime.

When Nicole came to the venue called Morning Light, which was spontaneously created by the fan group, she was satisfied to see that there were many little sisters gathered here to share idol benefits, secretly taken photos, self-drawn yy pictures, battle videos, posters and so on.

Mu Jianchen is not a star, so there will be no such thing as these posters, which are spontaneously made by a few rich people in the fan group, or there are editing experts who have taken screenshots from the video.