94

Chapter 94 094

Qi Ying is just like its name, before the flowering, the appearance is no different from ordinary roughness, the pieces grow on the ground, the height is only to the calves of people, the leaves are jagged on one side, and there are fine fluff on them, and there will be a slight tingling sensation when touched with one hand.

But the moment it blooms, it is definitely a rare beauty, the jade-white flower bones release a large amount of spiritual energy, surrounded by clouds and mist, the flowers slowly bloom, revealing the chalcedony-like stamens inside, emitting a brilliant white light, at night, a large number of flowers bloom one after another, illuminating one side of the sky, the qíng scenery is beautiful.

Qi Ying was also one of the important medicinal materials for refining the Transformation Pill, and now that it had blossomed, then Di Lingten's wish could soon be fulfilled.

"Don't look at it, go cook that thing first, and come back and see it however you want."

Lu Qing nodded, he didn't see Qi Ying blossom, standing here for so long was to see the dreamy beauty with him, but he didn't expect that this second cargo didn't get this at all:

"Then let's go, let's go to the retreat room, where the protection is the tightest, there is no way to open it without my permission from the inside out, and it is difficult for her wings to fly."

A trace of doubt crossed Mu Jianchen's eyes, how did he feel that his lover's heart qíng was a little unbeautiful?

"Do you need anything to prepare, can I help you with something?"

Lu Qing walked in front, unable to see his cousin clearly, but the contempt in his tone and disbelief were truthfully conveyed to Mu Jianchen: "Just watch there, don't do anything, she has been locked up in the Spirit Calling Flag by me, and the possessed mirror also allows me to temporarily seal, and it can't become a big climate."

Mu Jianchen was a little relaxed when he heard it, but there was still a line hanging in his heart, it was about such a strange thing as the remnant soul, he would not completely relax when it was really over, his life was full of accidents, but he didn't want the people around him to be in accidents.

The two came to the innermost room of the mansion, and then entered the underground stone room from the room, the color of the entire stone room was abnormal purple, and the bright white runes of the dragon and phoenix on it traveled on the purple stone, which looked extremely penetrating.

The stone door behind him rumbled slowly closed, and the light outside also decreased a little, until it disappeared, and the bright white runes in the stone room emitted a faint light, echoing the purple stone, falling on Lu Qing's face, the light purple color was very strange, like a demon under the nine ghosts.

"You stand in the corner behind me, no matter what you see, you can't come out, and coming out rashly is likely to give the remnant soul an opportunity, just think that you are here to make soy sauce."

Mu Jianchen twitched the corners of his mouth, listening to him say this, he instantly felt very useless, he really didn't know anything about the remnant soul, he could only play soy sauce.

"Jian Chen, wait a minute when I ask me, you help me pay attention to her tone of voice and demeanor, and judge whether she lied to me, okay?"

"Okay, just give it to me." The voice was a little cheerful than usual, which made Lu Qing couldn't help but look sideways, but what he saw was someone's serious and upright face, and he turned his head and felt that he had misheard.

A small flag with a large palm appeared out of thin air in his hand, it was exactly what was used to summon spirits last time, it slowly rotated in Lu Qing's hand, rose into the air, emitted an ominous red light, a black mist suddenly rushed out from the inside, hovering around the house, seeing that he could not find the exit, he could only helplessly turn into a translucent human form.