44

Chapter 44 044

Carrying a large number of bags, thinking back to the clothes recommended by others in the bags, Lu Qingxin was satisfied this time.

By the way, I despised myself and Danan again in my heart.

Normal white shirts, slacks, proper school clothes, wearing others look like a good child.

It's great that there are no lace, no patterns, no girly hearts.

This time shopping, Lu Qing successfully set a rule for himself, that is, fire prevention, theft prevention, and anti-Danan.

He had a good heart, and he didn't even care about the familiar burning sensation in his hand, and kept his smiling watch qíng.

He hadn't looked in the mirror yet, he didn't know his changes at this time, his hair became upturned when trying on clothes, his big apricot eyes were unconsciously bent into a crescent moon, and his tight lips were hooked upward, completely like a cat.

He thanked Lu Yao, who was confused, and he was ready to go home.

As for the guy behind him who thinks like a witch with dark clouds on his head, just ignore it!

When he came out, the students who had been wandering outside were directly impacted by Lu Qing's smiling cat face, and the blood trough surged down.

The crowd was silent for three seconds, broken by a láng howl that didn't know where.

"So cute, ah, it's really good luck today!"

"Hair, I really want to go up and touch it!"

"The lips are so soft, like jelly, can you go up and nibble on it?"

Lu Qing, who had been indifferent, heard this, and hid behind Zi Li with a small movement, staring vigilantly at the guy who said something terrible, and did not know it, afraid that he would suddenly pounce.

Your sister, you are a man with bright eyes and holding his face in his hands.

He thought viciously in his heart, dare to pounce on you, you will die!

At the same time, there is a more objective understanding of their identity.

Zi Li couldn't see that Lu Qing regarded him as Jī's mother, pulled the person out from behind, and directly rushed out of the encirclement.

Da Nan behind him tacitly blocked those who still wanted to chase over.

As far as you go, you can hear the howl behind you.

A bunch of wild shòu!

"Did you get it?"

"Photographed it, hehe, I'm going to take it back and save it, and then slowly lick it later."

"Gān has to be beautiful, see that he has a share, dare to swallow it alone, and he will kill you!"

Lu Qing: .....

It is estimated that Lu Qingfeng's messy appearance is too pitiful, pulling his Zi Li to hesitate slightly, or said two more words: "Maybe you still don't understand the reason for their excitement, but please don't hate them, they have no malice."

Some things are not understood by others.

The responsibility of introducing teachers and guiding seniors is not only to introduce students to the basic qíng situation, but also to the deeper meaning, which has not yet been revealed.

When he said this, Zi Li's face had an indescribable heaviness, which was not at all the same as the Xing Ge he usually displayed.

Lu Qing didn't understand why he would show this kind of expression.