42

Chapter 42 042

The star network of the empire is divided into two parts: the internal network and the external network.

The intranet is a holographic virtual small world, where you can duel and fight in the ring or learn knowledge, or you can go to dangerous places to exercise yourself.

The external network, which was created with reference to the model of the previous network, is the world of some gossip parties, technology emperors, they gossip or analysis here, and occasionally others come to browse or purposefully ask for help, you can find good answers here.

On this day, some people used to go to the extranet to wander around before entering the intranet, and they saw a red post on the homepage, which remained high there.

Judging from the rising floor, there should be some kind of dispute.

The title of the post has no explanation other than "Witness to a Miracle", and it is very cold.

Some hesitated and jumped, not wanting to wade through muddy waters.

There are also some gossip or guys who are afraid that the world will not be chaotic, but they rush into it excitedly, wanting to gossip or add fuel to the fire.

The content inside is not as cold as the title, and at a glance it is all the owner's 'aaaa

Passers-by paused, not believing that someone would build a building so boringly, nor did he believe that there would be tens of thousands of people to accompany him to build a building.

Pull down hard, filter those ah-ah words, and sure enough, I saw the fierce material in the back.

Landlord: Today I was lucky enough to explode and saw a beautiful boy, I was posting purchase information in the hall at that time, who knew that when I turned back, I saw a beautiful boy.

After the young man appeared, he slowly raised his head and looked around the hall in confusion, his pure eyes ~ hit my heart, I really want to go up and talk!

2nd floor: What later, did you go up, owner?

3rd Floor: ...

Landlord: Don't make a fork ah the scum upstairs, I was all stepping forward at that time, and suddenly found that my purchase information was squeezed to the back, of course, the landlord didn't have the heart to worry about the beautiful boy, so I wanted to stare at the information screen to see what was going on!

......

Landlord: The point is here, the reason why the information will recede is because someone wants the entrance test ahhhhh Walk...... finish

69th floor: Such a big person to enroll, the talent is not good, the landlord, you better think about hooking up again!

......

Landlord: Landlord... The landlord still wants to hook up with t^t, so he waits in the information hall.

I waited, the beautiful boy came back calmly, alone, really amazing.

122nd floor: How's it going, hooked up?

......

Landlord: I am standing behind him, ready to press my handprint and go up to see if I can be his admission guide, who knows, the hall is brushed!

The content is "Student so-and-so, your jīng divine power level is SS level, congratulations on joining the Heart Cultivation Academy!!

The landlord's table qíng at that time was like this: Σ(°△°|||) ︴