20

Chapter 20 020

The whole hall is a death viewing field, there is an inconspicuous door in the dead corner, it will not sense that someone at the door automatically scans and asks for the password to open, can only be pushed open by hand, in the intelligent interstellar, it is very strange to have such a door qíng, unless there is something important inside, the owner is afraid that the system will be invaded.

The color of the door is similar to the wall, and there is almost no gap with the real wall, and if it were not for the subtle wind coming from behind the door, everyone would probably have accidentally missed it.

Mu Jianchen let everyone fight the jīng god, and he and Lin Yi of the attack force qiáng took the lead, and Peng Fei, who was not the qiáng attack type, ignored Lu Qing's accusing eyes, and arranged him next to Lao Hei, who was still low.

Lu Qing: What should I do if I feel underestimated? Will the concept of beating him up be changed?

Mu Jianchen ignored the angry gaze behind him, and walked in front with his chest raised and his head: Well, he really wanted Lu Qing's admiring gaze.

Besides, here is the core, the most important thing, I don't know if the people inside have been tricked to sleep, in case they are prepared and awake, then the next is a vicious battle! He didn't want Lu Qing to get hurt.

Open the door, inside is a long corridor, Peng Fei's hand cautiously groped in the dark, touching it for a long time, just don't see the light, if not the atmosphere is not right, everyone wants to defend, they all want to step forward and kick him away, Nima, blind man touching the elephant This is? How long does a switch take?

Peng Fei, who finally touched the light switch on the wall, was aggrieved, and his scouting class did not have a retro switch, and when he just touched the switch, he almost punched it, and the shape and touch were really indescribable.

With the arrival of the light from far and near, everyone can finally see why Peng Fei has been touching for so long, and then he was speechless, and he scolded a neuropathy in his heart, after all, not everyone can make the switch into the shape of a tongue, look at the soft touch, no wonder Peng Fei will explode, really perverted!

The place is not wide, just a long corridor, next to four doors facing each other, the doors are closed, I don't know what is inside. At the end of the corridor is a stone statue facing the sphinx, twice the size of an ordinary lion, which requires everyone to look up slightly. Its body leaned forward, lying on the ground, its eyes locked tightly ahead, the ferocity in its eyes was undoubtedly revealed, its claws did not know whether it was intentional, both front paws came forward with blood, the corners of its mouth were also bloody, and there were broken ròu foam, if he was not motionless, everyone thought it was true!

Mu Jianchen no longer cared about the strange statue, looked at the doors on both sides, and signaled Lao Hei, Peng Fei, Mongoose and Lin Yi to search the door on the left, Mu Jianchen Lu Qing and Raccoon were responsible for the right, and if there was any accident, they called loudly.

Mu Jianchen carefully pushed open the door and looked at the arrangement of the room. This room is very large, next to the inside is a large chuáng, on the left is a bookcase, desk, just like an ordinary living room, but... Something seems wrong?

With a casual sweep of his eyes, he could take in the general qíng shape in the room, and Lu Qing suddenly realized that he finally knew why something was wrong in this ordinary room.

There are chuáng, desks and chairs, the furnishings are very homely, the only thing that is wrong is inhuman.

Once a room is inhabited, no matter how neat it is, there are still traces of habitation, but there is no place at all, as if it is just a decoration!