81

Chapter 81 081

Lu Qing didn't like to sit on something wobbly since he was a child.

For example, when he was a child, the principal's mother took a few children out to play, whether it was the swing in the park or the carousel in the amusement park, when other children screamed in surprise and scrambled to go up to play, he always hid the farthest one.

The dizziness that rushed to his brain as soon as he closed his eyes, as well as the weightlessness on the way to shake, gave him the illusion of being in a drum washing machine.

So Lu Qing hates wobbly things the most!

Every time he had this shaking experience, he had to put in two hundred percent endurance to prevent himself from exploding like a bomb.

Although he was not shaken too much by someone on his shoulder, he still felt like throwing up!

The stomach was uncomfortable with the hard shoulders, and the head-down bloodshot brain was already uncomfortable enough, coupled with the dizziness of shaking and shaking the frequency of walking.

Lu Qing didn't know how much psychological construction he had done to resist not jumping up and killing that bastard.

He silently made a note in his heart, and when he went to the base camp to ask what he wanted to ask, he would definitely have to lift it there in order to solve the hatred in his heart!

Lu Qing estimated that now Qiao Mu had returned to the base safely, if Mu Jianchen really believed his words, thinking that he had been arrested and disrupted their plan, then his guilt would be great.

If you can control this place before they arrive, can you atone for your sins?

The people in the shadows hit the idea on Di Lingteng, and at that time, he was too angry to think so much, just to see who was so bold and dared to touch his children.

Although this guy is usually a little secondary, it is also difficult to discipline, and he often learns to walk sideways with crabs, but he was also brought back by Lu Qing.

It's one thing for parents to dislike their own naughty mischievous and hate to be able to stuff him back into the bear child in his mother's belly, disgust is one thing, but the bear child suffers a loss, and the parents definitely have to roll up their sleeves and get the field back!

Pretending to let Qiao Mu be used as bait to divert the tiger from the mountain, he ran towards the base with Di Lingteng a little faster than him, and sure enough, this group of people was fooled, and most of the main force was used to block him.

Lu Qing spread out his divine consciousness and expanded to the limit of what he could bear, intending to observe the origin of this group of people.

"Black, where are you going? What did that old man Kol ask you to do again?

Click-da-da-

The sound of the rhythmic heel hitting the floor gradually approached, and the voice of the woman approaching was delicate with a bit of softness, a little bit of charm in the softness, hoarse and soft and charming, and the average person was afraid that his heart was half stunned when he heard it.

It's a pity that there are no ordinary people here.

Lu Qingming opened his eyes blatantly, anyway, no one knew that he was awake now hanging upside down.

What came into view was a pair of sky-high black boots, small hand barns and daggers tied to the sides of the thighs, and further up, because of the angle, you could see nothing.