33

Chapter 33 033

No matter how long it took and where he was, Lu Qing would still be frightened when he heard the words teacher, campus, homework, etc.

The reason for this is also thanks to the devilish teaching of the previous head teacher and the hellish training of Jinjiang Spirit.

After the matter was busy a few days ago, Lu Qing finally realized that he was going back to school.

It means that he has to scratch his hair in the face of homework like before, he wants to beat up and can't shoot at annoying people, and if he is unlucky, he may meet the best teacher, and he can only hatefully raise the middle finger in the back!

Hehe!

Lu Qing let the rough mud horse in his heart gallop madly, rubbing his face, or decided to take the initiative.

After doing a lot of mental construction, he finally plucked up the courage to catch Mu Jianchen, who was busy and disappeared when he returned to the battleship, and wanted to ask what the Heart Cultivation Academy was like?

Let him get a vaccination or something like that.

All you get is a malicious smile and a 'this is a surprise, don't just say it'!

Listening to this, he almost punched that handsome face.

Muggle don't think he didn't see it, Mu Jianchen, the black mud behind you is about to leak out, if you want to retaliate, just say it bluntly, isn't it that the condition kicked you, who let you scare people from behind at night.

After fighting several offensive and defensive battles, Lu Qing did not take advantage, and the image of the academy in his mind became more and more distorted, which almost made him form a psychological yīn shadow!

If he hadn't wanted to see the treasured spiritual method, he would have almost retreated.

In the end, he decided to give up asking and let his brain fly freely.

Love it, you can't die anyway ahhaha.

Who would have known that today the opportunity would come to the door by itself.

Isn't this stupid guy in front of him who is full of pills and suddenly pasted a good breakthrough?

Want pill research, huh? It's very simple, just answer his questions and give him answers.

Be fair!

As for destroying Mu Jianchen's bad taste, being reckoned in the future or something, Lu Qing has no pressure at all, and the unlucky one must be this product!

Lu Qing pulled Louis to the corner of the restaurant, and the two ordered a set meal, found a blind spot and sat down to talk slowly.

As soon as Louis sat down, he opened the chatterbox: "Big baby, how did you make your medicine?" Who taught you? Have you done drug experiments? I heard them say that the taste is unpalatable, is it intentional or is this the effect?

Lu Qing was glad that there was no one around except the staff at this time: "Can't tell you this, taste?" That's how I came here, whether you said intentionally or unintentionally. Also, can you change the name?

Baby or something, it's a shame, it's good that he had the foresight to lay down the soundproof array early and would not be heard.

Louis has always been deaf to things that don't matter, and his ears seem to have a filter, listening only to what he wants to hear and like to hear, and ignoring what is not important.

He pouted in disappointment, and cut the ròu row on the plate with lack of interest: "Big baby, what do you want me to do to give me pills?"

Cut and cut, cut hard, vent the depression, and can't hold it.