59

Chapter 59 059

In a room with a simple and generous layout, Mu Jianchen was slowly taking off his overly casual clothes, his deep eyes did not know what to think, revealing a shallow smile, and his Xing/sense lips pursed slightly, as if to suppress the laughter that was about to overflow his throat.

After he took off his coat, he remembered that he didn't seem to have prepared formal clothes, although the clothes in his closet were all custom-made except for military uniforms, and every one of them would not be rude.

But today is a very special day for him, and he doesn't want to be sloppy.

Didi Di Di ------

The light brain on the table suddenly interrupted Mu Jianchen's train of thought, which made him a little unpleasant, picked it up and glanced at it casually, and the communication number from his mother on it kept flashing, as if he didn't stop if he didn't achieve his goal.

Mu Jianchen had a headache, and contacting him at this time was nothing more than having seen the itinerary he announced, but he didn't know what his mother thought, whether he was in favor or against his actions today.

After hesitating this effort, the communication number had automatically hung up once, but the owner on the other end still stubbornly kept dialing.

Mu Jianchen understood that if he didn't pick up this communication today, his persistent mother would probably wait until late at night until he compromised.

When it comes to Mu Jianchen's mother Le Zhengyu, no matter who it is, he has to give a thumbs up.

Although she is a mother of three children, she is well maintained, her skin is fair, her body is slim, her facial features are soft and gentle, and she stands there quietly like a late lady in the painting.

If she only had her appearance, she would not have been respected and loved by everyone.

Le Zhengyu was elegant and knowledgeable, knowledgeable, and had the majesty and kindness that a superior should have, and followed the imperial monarch Mu Yifu to make many wise decisions that benefited the country.

When Mu Jianchen first went to kill the troublesome alien shòu outside the region, he encountered a major crisis and even lost contact for three days.

The whole empire fell into panic, after all, there were only five super qiáng in the empire, and it was the youngest one who had an accident.

At that time, some people predicted that Mu Jianchen had encountered an accident, and those reporters who were afraid that the world would not be chaotic blocked Le Zhengyu, and their words were more difficult than the other, and they couldn't wait to say who the next heir of the empire would be after Mu Jianchen died.

Years later, the people of the empire still remember that the moment the reporter asked those words, Le Zhengyu faded his gentle smile, his eyes were fierce and extremely aggressive, and the sense of oppression exuded by his body even made people dare not look at her.

It was also at that time that the people suddenly discovered that the original Empress Yu was not a dependency, but a woman who could be compared with the imperial monarch, but the family around her was too dazzling, covering the light that belonged to her, so that she was willing to hide behind.

Mu Jianchen sighed and accepted the harassment from his mother: "Mother, is there something wrong?"

As soon as it was connected, I saw his elegant mother in the eyes of outsiders, at this time with a faint sorrow was watering the flowers, and the gentle woman was unexpectedly complementing each other in the fiery red flowers.