Snowstorm.

Maya~

"Maya, Christian's here," Bridget tells me.

"Send him back, please."

I take half of the top section of my hair and keep it down. I grab a section and curl it. "Hey."

I look in the mirror, "Hi."

Bridget stays in my room, "We're gonna head out soon."

"Okay. Have fun."

"Thanks, you too."

She leaves and Christian stares through the mirror at me. "I thought they were going with us?"

"They decided they didn't want to go. They're heading back to Broadway to drink and dance."

"And you decided against that?"

"I'm not missing out on a $20 concert. I'll have more fun there."

"What if I said no?"

"Then I would've stayed in for the night."

"Saved you from being lonely."

"My hero."

He laughs, "Your comebacks are getting better."

I scoff, "They've been good."

I finish curling my hair, waiting until it's cooled down before combing it out. "Nice shirt," he tells me, leaning back on his hands as he watches me.

I look down at his t-shirt as it hangs off my shoulder. "I'll get it back to you."

He shakes his head, "Keep it. You look better in it."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"No, stating obvious facts."

I dig through my suitcase, finding something to wear for tonight. I throw a pair of jeans on the bed along with a few tops.

He picks up the tops, looking at each of them as I put on the jeans. He holds one up for me to take, "The most revealing one, really?"

"How could I know?"

"The amount of fabric?"

"I don't know women's fashion."

I take the top from him. I put the top on and fix myself in the bathroom mirror. This is not going to work.

"I'm not wearing this," I tell him, coming out of the bathroom and picking out a different top.

"I like it."

"I don't care."

"We're going to be late."

"You don't even know where we're going."

He catches one of the belt loops, pulling me back to him. "Wear it."

"Or what? No sex? Because we've been there before and that still happened."

"I mean it this time."

I laugh, "Yeah, okay."

He steals another kiss from me. "Fine."

"You are very easy to persuade."

I smile and shake my head, "I just like you that much to keep you happy."

"Oh, is that all?"

"Yeah."

He kisses the exposed skin, "Christian, now we're going to be late."

"You're just as stubborn."

"And you shouldn't expect anything less of me."

I move away from him and grab my jacket. I hear him chase after me as I go to the kitchen. "Ready?" I ask, twirling his car keys on my finger.