Even Hotter Now, Right?

Maya~

I grip Christian's bicep as we wait to get checked into our hotel, "I know you're tired," he tells me.

I lean on his shoulder. "You can go sit over there if you want."

I look behind him and decide to stay with him. "Do you want to get dinner after we get our room?"

"Yeah."

When we get our room keys, we take the elevator to the sixth floor. He pushes our door open. I set my suitcase by the wall as he opened the curtains. "Look at this."

I go over by him and step onto our balcony. He stands behind me, his hands on my belly. We might have the best view. We have the best view of the iconic Arch of Cabo San Lucas. I cannot wait to see a sunset from here or down on the beach.

I turn and hug him, "Thank you."

He kisses my temple, "You're welcome."

I kiss him back, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I get changed and put on a swimsuit then a dress over my swimsuit. I don't know what the plans are for the rest of the night. But we have beach and pool access. So I think we'll want to take advantage of that.

I brush through my hair and put it in a high pony. "So are we going swimming after or not?"

"I put a swimsuit on."

"Oh, which one?"

"It's new because my boobs are now huge."

"I think they're perfect."

"You said that a cup size ago."

"Well, I think they're perfect now too."

I open my suitcase to take out my tote bag. He hands me two towels to stuff in the bag. He takes the bag from me after we leave our room. He walks ahead of me, "You look really hot carrying around a floral tote bag."

He slings the bag over his shoulder, "Even hotter now, right?"

"Oh, for sure," I tell him as he pushes the button for the elevator.

"I think so too."

As we wait for the elevator, I start to feel small rumbles in my stomach. I put my hand on my lower stomach to see if this is what I think it is. I can't feel anything through my skin.

"What are you doing?" Christian asks as I stand in place.

I refocus my line of sight and see him holding the elevator open. "I think they're moving," I tell him.

"What?"

"They're moving or kicking or doing something and I can feel it."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I step into the elevator with him so we're not waiting any longer. He puts his hand on my stomach, "A lot?"

"Something small."

I've been waiting for this moment. I knew it wouldn't be something huge. But I needed to feel this. I needed confirmation that they were growing each day. Our baby can move and kick and probably do flips. I hug Christian as I hold in any big emotions since we're in public.

We get sat at a small table, overlooking the beach. He keeps a hand on my leg as I literally try not to sob in this restaurant attached to our hotel.

I hate that I've been crying more and more lately. It's very annoying. I'll be at work and an elderly person will come in and I'll feel bad. That makes me cry. Or last week when Christian brought home flowers because he thought they reminded him of me.