Chapter 1

Joy Kimberly Scott meet Thea Oliver for the first time and find out that her half sis Joy was shocked but at the same time happy to have found her long lost relative. They decided to meet up every week to get to know each other better. Soon enough, they became close friends and Joy was grateful to have found her sister.  Just she found out she has to more sisters named Sophia and Tania that Kimberly had with tommy before Thea born  . After that Kimberly broke up with Tommy . Joy was overwhelmed to find out that she had two more  sisters. She immediately reached out to them and invited them to join her and Thea for their weekly meetings. They all quickly became close and the three sisters have become inseparable ever since. Joy was so happy to have found her two sisters, and they all enjoyed spending time together. They kept in touch and grew closer, eventually becoming like a family. They remain close to this day.

After the broke up Kimberly married Jason and they had joy Kimberly Scott as their daughter . The three sisters were overjoyed to have a half sister  and they all shared a special bond with her. They continue to stay in touch and meet up regularly to maintain their close bond. They are the best of friends and their bond has only grown stronger over the years. They often share stories and advice with Joy, helping her navigate through life. They also spend time together, playing games and making memories. Joy is thankful for the strong bond she shares with her sisters and hopes it will last a lifetime. Just then Tania and Sophia and Thea knew have two more half siblings that their dad aka tommy had with Katherine . Tania, Sophia, and Thea were surprised but excited to learn about their newfound siblings. They immediately began planning to meet them, eager to get to know them and welcome them to the family. They began to form a group chat with their siblings and started to get to know each other. They scheduled a time to all meet up and the sisters were filled with joy at the thought of having a larger family. Also they were sad to found out that their dad aka Sophia and Tania and Thea  dad aka Tommy died . The sisters were heartbroken by the news, but determined to make the most of the time they had together. They made plans for a special family reunion, and a day to honor their dad's memory. They were excited to start their new life as a big family.