Chapter 14

JOY AND THEA HELP JASON WHEN JASON STARTED FEELING LIKE THEA BLOCKED OUT CAZ JASON FEELING LIGHTHEADED AND THEA GOT WORRIED BUT JASON TOLD HER THAT HE WAS OK HE JUST FELT LIKE BLOCKING OUT CAZ OF HOW BAD HE FELT AND HE hugs HER AND JOY AFTER DINNER JASON WHEN TO LAY DOWN WITH CAZ HE FELT SUPER LIGHTHEAD AND NEED TO SLEEP OR Katherine NEED TO WATCH THEM CAZ KIMBERLY WAS AT WORK AND JASON NEED TO REST Katherine stayed with them for the rest of the evening and made sure they were all okay. JOY AND THEA HELP JASON WHEN JASON STARTED FEELING LIKE THEA BLOCKED The next morning, Jason woke up feeling better and thanked Joy and Thea for their help. Joy and Thea were glad to see Jason feeling better. They said their goodbyes and left, feeling relieved that they had been able to help. Jason was thankful for their kindness and support. Joy and Thea smiled as they watched Jason go back to bed, comforted that he was getting the rest he needed. They both hugged each other and wished each other a good night before they each went home. The next day, Jason was back to his normal self. He thanked Joy and Thea for all they had done, and they were happy to see him feeling better. As they said their goodbyes, they all promised to stay in touch. Joy and Thea were happy to see that their kindness had helped Jason and that he was feeling better. They exchanged contact information and left, feeling content that they had been able to help. Jason was glad that he had such wonderful daughters to support him. He was grateful for their help in getting through a difficult time. He thanked them both for their kindness and understanding. Joy and Thea both smiled and said they were there for him whenever he needed them. Jason hugged them both tightly and told them how much he appreciated their support. They waved goodbye and left, feeling hopeful for the future.
End of chapter 14