Chapter 7

Joy Kimberly Scott and Thea are wearing their power ranger colors . while Thea and Ranger and Jason it happened for them. Joy Kimberly Scott and Thea are excited to join the Power Ranger team. They all have their own special skills that they use to fight evil forces. Together, they will work together to protect the world from danger. They will use their courage, strength, and determination to save the day. They will work as a team to achieve victory. Together they are an unstoppable force. Joy Kimberly Scott and Thea are ready to take on any challenge and they are determined to do whatever it takes to protect the world. They know that with the power of teamwork, nothing is impossible. Together, they are the Power Rangers. They are the heroes of our world and they are unstoppable. They will never give up and will always fight for justice. They are the Power Rangers. They are a symbol of hope and courage and they will always be ready to help those who are in need. They are the guardians of the universe and they will never rest until justice is served. They are the Power Rangers. Their strength lies in their friendship and unity. They will always stand together and protect the world from evil. They are the Power Rangers.
End of chapter 7