Chapter 2

Joy Kimberly Scott found out that her dad never met Thea Oliver daughter of Tommy and Kimberly before so he doesn't know that Joy is actually Tommy's daughter. Tommy and Kimberly had a brief relationship many years prior and were unaware that Thea was born as a result of their union. Joy was determined to make a connection with her half-sister.

Thea was the last daughter of Tommy and Kimberly before they broke up and Tommy remarried. Joy was excited to finally meet her half-sister and to create a bond with her. She was determined to make up for lost time with her newfound family.

Katherine and Tommy daughter was born aka Matilda Joy welcomed her into the family with open arms. She made a point to spend time with both Thea and Katherine, making sure to treat them equally. Joy was thrilled to have a larger family and was determined to make the most of the time they had.

Tommy died and Thea Oliver lived with me for a while now Joy Kimberly Scott is surprised by it a lot but then Thea Oliver says: your dad got nothing to say sorry about it he didn't know I was Tommy and Kimberly's last daughter and your mom Kimberly was happy with Jason your dad after my dad died. I was too young to understand what was going on. But I remember how sad everyone was. I think that's why my dad never talked about it.

My dad is your stepdad even if she never met you before you still have a dad. It might not be Tommy around but I don't think Tommy would blame you for what has happened. That's why I think it's important to get to know him. He might not be your biological father, but he can still provide you with the love and support you need. Even though it might be difficult to accept him at first, I'm sure you will learn to appreciate him in time.

Tommy did and I know my mom still loves you too, doesn't matter if you were the last-born daughter of Tommy and Kimberly what matters now is that your real dad Tommy died to protect you and everyone else. His sacrifice will never be forgotten. He was a true hero and will always be remembered. We are all grateful for his bravery and selflessness. His legacy will live on forever, and we will all strive to live up to his example. His courage will be an inspiration to us all. He will be greatly missed. His memory will be a blessing and a reminder of what it means to be a true hero. We will carry on his legacy and strive to make the world a better place in his honor. His courage will never be forgotten. We will honor his life and carry
End of chapter 2