Chapter 18

JOY AND THEA HUG JASON WHEN THEA WAS INJURED BUT DON'T SAY ANYTHING AND JASON FOUND OUT AFTER JOY FOUND OUT JASON FOUND OUT ABOUT IT Jason was so touched that they both hugged him and he was filled with gratitude. He thanked them both and the three of them shared a moment of understanding. They all knew that their friendship was strong and unbreakable. They decided to celebrate together, and the night was filled with laughter and joy. As the night came to an end, they all promised to keep in touch, no matter what. They hugged and went their separate ways, holding the memories of the night close to their hearts. They shared one last look of understanding before they went their separate ways. They knew their bond was unbreakable and that they would always be there for each other. With a final wave, they said their goodbyes and went off into the night. There was something special between them that could never be broken, no matter how much time and distance separated them. They parted with a sense of assurance that their friendship would remain strong no matter what. As they walked away, they shared one last comforting smile. They knew that no matter how far apart they were, they could always count on each other. They would always have each other's backs, no matter what. Everything was going to be alright. They hugged tightly one last time before going their separate ways. With a heavy heart, they said goodbye, knowing that their bond was unbreakable. They both had a newfound sense of strength, comforted by the knowledge that they were never really alone. They smiled again, and in that moment, they were sure that no matter what happened, they were ready. With a final wave goodbye, they parted ways, prepared to face the world together, even if they were apart. No matter the distance, they both knew everything would be okay. They had each other's support no matter what. They were ready to take on the world, side by side. With a renewed determination, they set off on their paths, each believing in the other's success. They were stronger together, and that's all they needed to know.
End of chapter 18