Chapter 26

JOY AND THEA ARE HOME AND KIMBERLY IS AT WORK AND JASON IS AT WORK AND KATHERINE IS WATCH THEM WHEN JOY GOT HURT BUT ON HER ARM AND THE GOT WORRIED AND KATHERINE SAID IS OK DON'T WORRY SHE WILL BE FINE THEN KATHERINE TAKE CARE OF THE INJURY ON JOY AND THEA FEEL BAD THAT HAPPENED THINK IS HER FAULt but  NOT HER FAULT Kimberly and Jason arrived home and saw what had happened. They were both relieved that Katherine had taken care of the injury and Thea felt better knowing it wasn't her fault. Kimberly and Jason thanked Katherine for stepping in and taking care of the situation. They reassured Thea that she wasn't to blame for the accident. Everyone was relieved that Joy was okay. Thea thanked Katherine and hugged her. They all agreed that Joy was a very brave girl. Everyone was glad the situation had been resolved. They shared a few more stories about Joy's bravery and went back to playing. Katherine felt proud of how she had handled the situation and was glad that everyone was now happy and safe. Joy was relieved that everyone was no longer upset. She thanked them all for their support and hugged them each in turn. The group then enjoyed the rest of the day together. They ate lunch and laughed about old stories. Joy thanked them again and they all decided it was time to go home. Thea and Katherine hugged one last time before they parted ways. The group said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Katherine and Thea waved to each other as they went their separate ways. Joy smiled and waved goodbye, feeling content and grateful for the support of her step mom . Joy watched them walk away until they disappeared from view. She then took a deep breath and walked back into the house, feeling relieved and grateful for the love and support of her family. Joy thought about the happy memories she created with her family and smiled. Then she went to her room, ready to start a new chapter of her life. Joy felt a sense of courage and determination. She was ready to take on the world and make the most out of her life. With a new found confidence, she knew she could achieve anything she set her mind to.
End of chapter 26