Chapter 8

Joy and Thea are happy that Kimberly is fine too and Thea calls Jason her stepdad and Jason is fine with it. Thea does miss her real dad Tommy though but she does Love her step dad Jason and thea white ranger top again. Kimberly, Joy, and Thea are all happy to have Jason in their lives. Thea is still sad that she can't spend time with her real dad, but she is grateful to have Jason as her stepdad. Jason loves Thea just as much as if she was his own daughter. Jason has been a great support for Thea and her family, and he has done all he can to make sure that Thea never feels like she is missing out. He has shown her love and understanding, and he has done everything he can to make sure she can still have a relationship with her father. Thea knows she is very lucky to have Jason in her life. Jason has taught Thea the importance of family and the power of unconditional love. He has been a constant source of support and encouragement, and he has given her the strength to keep going through difficult times. He is truly an amazing father figure to Thea. Thea is incredibly grateful for Jason's presence in her life and is thankful for all he has done for her. She knows that without him, she would not be the same person she is today. Joy is still there for her sister Thea. Joy is thankful for Jason's presence in her sister's life and is grateful for all he has done for Thea. She admires Jason for teaching Thea the importance of family and for being a source of unconditional love and support. She knows that Thea would not be the same person she is today without his guidance. Thea has grown so much since meeting Jason and Joy is grateful for the positive influence he has had on her. She knows that Thea will be able to go far with him by her side. Joy is thankful to have him in her sister's life. Joy is happy to have Jason in her family and she wants to thank him for what he has done for Thea. She is confident that Thea has a bright future ahead of her, and she knows that Jason will always be there to support her. Joy will forever be grateful to Jason for the positive impact he has had on Thea. She sees that he is a source of strength and motivation for her sister and knows that Thea will be able to achieve great things with Jason by her side. Joy is thankful to have him in their lives. Jason is an amazing person and Joy cannot express how grateful she is for his presence in her family. She is excited to see how Thea will grow and develop with him in her corner. Joy is confident that the future holds great things for Thea and Jason.
End of chapter 8