Chapter 3

Joy asks Thea to hang out and Jason watches them Thea accepted Joy's offer and they both went out. Jason felt a pang of jealousy as he watched them go. He turned away and tried to focus on his own activities. He knew he had no right to be jealous, but he couldn't help it. He wished he had been the one to ask Thea to hang out. He felt guilty for having those thoughts but he couldn't help it. He decided to try to forget about it and focus on his own life. He knew he had to stop comparing himself to others and be content with his own life. He took a deep breath and thought about what he had to be thankful for. He reminded himself of all the people who cared about him and the things he had achieved in his life. He knew he was capable of great things and he was determined to focus on his own path. He knew that comparing himself to others was a fruitless exercise and that it was only holding him back from achieving his own goals. He decided to take a moment to appreciate all the good things he had in his life and to focus on his own journey. He was determined to make the most of his life and to be grateful for all the opportunities he had. Joy wants her father Jason to stay because that was the only father she knew but she had out that she is Tommy's final daughter Kimberly was pregnant when she broke up with Tommy aka her first marriage. Jason was shocked to learn this news but decided to stay and be a part of the family. He wanted to be a father to Joy and embrace his new role. He was determined to show Joy the love and support they both deserved. But he learned that Tommy died after marrying Katherine and they had a son named JJ Oliver.  Jason was overwhelmed by the news but he was determined to be a father figure for Joy and JJ. He was determined to show them both the love and support they needed. He was determined to be the best father he could be. But Tania and Sophia and malida and thea knew Tommy as their dad and jj didn't knew Tommy that much. Jason made an effort to help JJ learn more about his father, spending time with him to talk and share stories. He was also careful to ensure that his relationship with Tania, Sophia, Malida and Thea was not compromised. He wanted them to know he was there to support them too. He decided to take a balanced approach, providing equal love and attention to all the children. He wanted them to know he was there for them all, no matter what. He was determined to make sure that they all felt the same love from him. He was committed to treating all the children the same, no matter what the situation was. He wanted them to know that he was a consistent source of love and care for all of them. He was determined to make sure that each of them felt they were equally important to him.
End of chapter 3