part 2 🔞

James: are you mad I am not gay like you .

Net : I don't care. But I wanna make you my wife .

Net grapped his hand and climb over him .
Net forcely kiss him . Net tongue tried intimate into his tongue. Net sucking his lips .

"Ummm...uh," James moaned as warm lips pressed against his , passionately and fiercely .

James felt pain and tingling sensation on his lips , both at the same time . Net's warm tongue slides into James 's mouth.
Their tongue intertwined as the sound of their kisses could be heard .
James was feeling uncomfortable. He was suffering a from being pinned down like this . He couldn't move or do anything.
Net parted his lips slightly before repeatedly kissing and bitting james 's lips , alternatively emphasizing his force .

James cried out because its really did hurt : please.... don't...... hurt me ........

I am not going to hurt you baby today I hunt you ,"Net replied with a straight face before getting up and pulling his shorts off completely.
James clamped his legs together, but Net strong hand came and pulled them back open. James felt a coolness as his legs were brought back open .
His tied hands slipped down to cover his ass with a embarrassed face .

Net pull his hands and again pinned over his head and staring at his creamy body .

"Naughty boy..... you must be punished," Net said , raising on of james 's legs and bending down to rub his inner thigh with his tongue.

"Ah.... ahhhh ,"James let out a faint startling moaned . His hips tense as his thigh shivered .
Goosebumps rose all over his body as the warm tongue dragged across the creases in his thigh.
He didn't touch the center of james at all . This was james crazy. After all he is men also not a monk .
His cock was increasing in size until he was trembling violently.
Net didn't pay attention to the way his touch affected him at all . His warm tongue continues to lick and suck on his inner thigh.

James tried to put his hand on his throbbing cock but was stopped by Net . He wouldn't allow him to touch himself.
This caused the small figures to squirms with precum dripping from the tip of his cock .

James breathing so heavily he never felt like this before. James 's eyes grew wide when Net put his other hand on his dick .

James face turns into red. Net 's hand began to move towards James 's cock , james moaning aaaahhh....... ummm ...... aaahaa ....

Net rubbing his hand up in james 's core .
Take his hard dick and put in entrance of his channel. And slowly slowly moving inner.

Slash....

Net decided to press James 's hips down until his cock was fully interested into James 's channel.
"Ahhhh...." James cried out before tightening his hands on Net 's back .

Throbbing pain ....

Please..... slow down..... it's hurting..... aaa ... James yelled out .

"I can't,"Net said sternly , feeling a tingling sensation as his hard cock was squeezed by the softness and warmth of james 's body as it tightened on his rapidly without Net even any break .
After many rounds.....
Finally Net feel sleepy because of exhausted.

After so much sobbing and James sleep with his puffy and swallow eyes.

Next morning 🌄........

They both wakeup and still lying on bed .
James not moving because of pain .

Net : good morning babee. I hope you enjoy last night .

James said in low tone : are you satisfied now ? Now let me go .

Net smirk: what's hurry ? It's just starting of ours love story baby .

James: what love story? Ah you trick me . And forcefully rape me you bastard.

Net: yes I trick you i love you. Because everything fair in love or war .

Tears falling down from james ' s eyes. Net wipe his tears.

Net : don't cry baby now you are my wife I am your husband.

Net getup to take shower and go down stairs.
James has no energy to getup his pain is untolerateable . He collected some courage to go bathroom to take shower for his personal hygiene . And wear his clothes. He thinks to escape from here and
Tried to open bedroom door but is locked!

James sit on bed and think A last rainy night change his whole life. He is sobbing . If he go straight don't think about short and take forest road so he safely reached on home .

Net open the door with a breakfast tray in his hand.

Net : baby I make breakfast for you by myself. Is your favorite. I now your all preferences.

James gives him a slight glance.

Net smirk: you are so lucky that you having a husband like me . Who loves you so much.

Net : your favorite red sauce pasta with extra cheese or in dessert Vanilla flavour cake and americano and your favorite strawberry icecream .

James shocked and excitingly ask : how could you know about me everything? Why you trick me ? Who are you ?

Net smirk : i know about you everything your family background and yours preferences and your assistant less than your best friend Frank. I know everything.

Jame : how? And why did you do this to me ?

Net: you asked too many questions. Now Time for eating.

Net tries to feed her with his hands but James throws spoon away .
Net slap him forcely. Blood fluid in his lips.

Net : what I do ? So .... sorry. I don't wanna hit you . I am idiot . Hit me .

Net getup from bed and stand against wall and hitting his hand on wall non stops. Blood flowing from his hands.

James scared and cried: please stop .......

A/N

I hope you all enjoy this part .

Thank you 😊