part 36

In evenings.....

Frank is getting ready to going in pub . Longlee sitting on couch and doing his work on laptop.

Frank looking at Longlee time to time but longlee not looking him back .

Frank thinks: he said he forgive me but I know he is still upset with me and it's not his fault it's my fault so , I have to makeup with me in my own .

Frank plans first he apologize to james because Longlee is more upset about his behavior towards James after apologizing james he makeup with longlee.

Frank looking at him continuesly and lost in his thoughts.

Longlee while doing work in his laptop he said in straight voice : what happened? Is something is in my face ? Why are you looking at me ?

Frank come in reality : why I can't look my handsome
boyfriend .

Longlee with small sign: as your wish.

Frank feels Longlee never behave like this before he must be very hurt with him .

Frank go near him and fold his neck by his hands from behind. And his eyes getting little wet .

Frank : are you still upset with me?

Longlee shutdown his laptop : it's not like that . I am not upset with you.

Frank : why are you behaving like that and avoiding me .

Longlee : come in front and sit first .

Frank releases his hands from his neck and sit beside him.

Longlee in worried tone : I am not avoiding you. I an just worried about Net . You know naa I told you before it's my responsibility to take care of him.

Frank holds his hands to comfort him .: don't worry. He will getting fine .

Longlee: I am also hoping so . But you know after this day you suspect me and james. James not even call me . He feeling he bothers us and creating misunderstanding between us. He wants to handle himself. He not wants to interrupted us . That's make me more worried. He don't know how dangerous is it ? .

Frank put his hand on his chick and looked at in his eyes : James is very sharp minded and situation handling person. I know he handling this . And you know police call me to tell Mr.X murder case is closed . After that I talk to papa and he tell me that james insisted to that.

Longlee : I know. But it's not easy to handle this and I not want that james hearts gets break.

Frank : you thinking too much . James take Net in his parents house and Net also join their office or handling so well.

Longlee : but...

Frank put his finger on his lips : no more words . Don't take much stress and gets ready . Now we are going to meet them .

Longlee just nodded he knows frank not understand what he trying to say .

Longlee getting up or start changing his cloths .

Frank : can I ask you one question?

Longlee : hmm

Frank : how Net gets in this condition? After his parents dead or sister dead.

Longlee : actually after his parents he gets in depression but when he meets Jimmy she is a James's twin sister . So she help Net to come out from depression and step towards new life .

Frank: Net loves Jimmy so much naa .

Longlee : yes ! Jimmy die in front of him . It's is the most traumatic event in his life. Their parents not die in front of him. But Jimmy is..
Or after that he gets in mental hospital because a warden always cursed him so he try to kill him .